Bellamy hammers JT in his interview. (Merged)

davymcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
The perfect way to some bellamy up is if he plays for you, you love him. if he doesnt play for you you hate every bone of the little bastard.

and i am proud to say that when he came here i backed him all the way and said he is exacly what we need and you can check my posts if you dont believe me.

bloody brilliant
my feelings exactly. and sorry about rihanna mate.

What about rihanna mate?

mcfc_die_hard said:
The perfect way to some bellamy up is if he plays for you, you love him. if he doesnt play for you you hate every bone of the little bastard.

and i am proud to say that when he came here i backed him all the way and said he is exacly what we need and you can check my posts if you dont believe me.

bloody brilliant

I was the same.

He's one of those players to whom everything is "personal."

It isn't about anyone around him it's just about him. And if anyone gets in the way of that then they are effed.

Focused and with a chip on his shoulder. And with the talent he has that is a heady mixture.

Love him.

It really did get to one bitter chelsea supporter,

"as for bellamy......hearing him gobbing off about terry on the radio made me laugh..........craig bellamy is not a paragon of virtue given his off field antics.......people in glass houses etc etc..........far more eloquent was shay given who said that he wasn't going to be drawn into it and just wanted to talk about the match"

ZzZz

bellers talking about terry.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_5987078,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 78,00.html</a>

Ballet On Ice said:
Has anybody got a link to anywhere that shows what Bellamy said to Terry during the handshake, missed it live, to busy watching Bridge, and the link on here before has been pulled off youtube
youtube..type in bellamy v terry, it will be there (sorry, no good posting links..original link has been taken off in any case)

Bellers sweats and bleeds for the team, and his team-mates. Yeah, it might be fickle, but all pro footballers are fickle, but at least he batles for the cause.

GO ON BELLERS! GET THE FUCK IN THERE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Bellers = marmite (you either love him or hate him). A real charachter in the sanitised world of football. Proud to be a Blue today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.