Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

mancitypj said:
There's only one thing we, as fans, can do about it all, and that is get behind our team on Sunday and be the 12th man.... There's always going to be a lot of newspaper columns written about City. Some will be true and some won't be. The Sun (Neil Custis especially), is a Mark Hughes lover and most of the stuff he writes is negative as far as City are concerned. Come on City, let's stuff the lot of them and put a good performance in (It's way over due).

This

Plus players come n go as do managers fuck them all

THIS IS OUR CITY

The "City Curse" is alive and well, seems we didn't leave it at Maine Road after all.

Im with Bellers if his knee is bad and is on a special training program. What is bobby manc doing we all know his injury past.

It won't be what we want to hear, but told quite a few elements of this are correct.

Although a stand-off with Bellamy has existed since after Hull game. Players moaning, as they generally do.

There are different factions within the squad. It doesn't need spelling it out, but former members of the regime are more than happy to hear the crap which has been going on and getting it out to their "friends".

People inside the club know how these things are getting leaked, but unable to prove it.

These people are wankers of the highest order and once again proves the decision to sack Hughes was a correct one.

Admittedly, Mancini is fighting against getting-up-to-speed, an infrastucture put in place by a clown, and some precious footballing egos, not to mention Mancini's own limitations.

I despair, sometimes, I really do. I can't be the only one who notices that every time we have a game against a member of the 'top four', a story is planted to distabilise, prior.

I wish I could go into more detail, but without compromising both myself and others, all I can say is it will take a stong person to knock this on the head once and for fooking all.

Neil McNab said:
This was all engineered by Mancini at the orders of the sheikh to push Bellers out ready for us begging Robinho to come back!

Or is that the type of shit some on here would make up.
I don't care if they have a fight to be honest, one is a player who is out of form and nearing the end of his career and the other is an <b>unproven manager</b> who may not be here too long, who gives a shit!

Cretinous comment. I would suspect that there are only 10 or so better qualified managers in world football, and most of them are nearer 60 than fifty.

Obviously Hughes was not one of them.

And have we ever taken on someone who has won one of the major European Leagues before. Yes, Sven and Howard Kendall. All the rest, Keegan, Clarke, Bond, Machin, Pearce, Hughes, Ball have won zilch between them.

Mancini has won three. So I will back him to handle this club correctly. If and it is an if Bellamy has thrown his toys out then its a pity but he has form.

dont know whether its already been said, but do you think by Mancini sayin dont come back for 3 months he was implying come back when ive gone, cos he knows hes only here till the summer?? hope not

Today is the day our season implodes

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It won't be what we want to hear, but told quite a few elements of this are correct.

Although a stand-off with Bellamy has existed since after Hull game. Players moaning, as they generally do.

There are different factions within the squad. It doesn't need spelling it out, but former members of the regime are more than happy to hear the crap which has been going on and getting it out to their "friends".

People inside the club know how these things are getting leaked, but unable to prove it.

These people are wankers of the highest order and once again proves the decision to sack Hughes was a correct one.

Admittedly, Mancini is fighting against getting-up-to-speed, an infrastucture put in place by a clown, and some precious footballing egos, not to mention Mancini's own limitations.

I despair, sometimes, I really do. I can't be the only one who notices that every time we have a game against a member of the 'top four', a story is planted to distabilise, prior.

I wish I could go into more detail, but without compromising both myself and others, all I can say is it will take a stong person to knock this on the head once and for fooking all.

Christ, this is worrying. Can we take it that Bellamy won't play under Mancini again?
His form has dropped dramatically since Hughes' departure but with Tevez missing on Sunday and perhaps for a while longer, I just can't see us getting the fourth spot, we're not good enough without those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.