Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

what a loads of bollocks! Bellamy over Mancini every time.

scorer said:
Bellamy has stirred the shit EVERYWHERE he has been.

Whilst noone can deny he is not commited (as he has been at every club hes been at) he also cannot think the world revolves around him... coz it doesn't.

Straight choice Bellamy or Mancini....

.... bye bye Craig and good riddance. I hope your next club, your ninth has better luck trying to tame you - not all those nine clubs and managers can be wrong!

Personally I genuinely believe he has been waiting for this moment to come.

He and Hughes would love to bring this club to its knees!
enragio-730232.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
scorer said:

Whilst noone can deny he is not commited (as he has been at every club hes been at) he also cannot think the world revolves around him... coz it doesn't.

.... bye bye Craig and good riddance. I hope your next club, your ninth has better luck trying to tame you - not all those nine clubs and managers can be wrong!

enragio-730232.jpg

Your location says it all.

scorer said:

That seem's a bit harsh, I am sure that when he was here Hughes did everything in his power to make a success of his job, and you can tell by Bellamy's performamnce's on the pitch that he puts everyting into his games. That said IF this is true the manager has got to backed.

scorer said:

Bwahaha.

Face it, all the criticisms of Hughes are gradually coming out with Mancini. It seems we can add losing the dressing room to the list. Now, either they are both shit managers or being City manager is not as easy as we all like to think.

If Mancini stays then you would expect Bellamy to leave and someone like Cassano to come in, wouldn't you? (if any truth to this story)

masterwig said:
scorer said:

Bwahaha.

Face it, all the criticisms of Hughes are gradually coming out with Mancini. It seems we can add losing the dressing room to the list. Now, either they are both shit managers or being City manager is not as easy as we all like to think.

Yeah, guess you're right.

the only difference between the two is about 16 months and £250m..... pretty good comparison really....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.