Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Bonol said:
... I dont rate Mancini but thats for me to argue here far away from the dressing room, match days i get behind the team and Mancini whatever the result
"here" is far away from the dressing room?

I forgot your an expert on that subject

Bonol said:
Mancini has lost the dressing room by the look of it. Could explain why we are so shite at the moment.

I didn't realise you were so well placed but I am still baffled by your idea of supporting the team and the manager on match days only, I suppose it must be good to have the occasional day off from venting your poisonous drivel.

I didn't realise you were so well placed but I am still baffled by your idea of supporting the team and the manager on match days only, I suppose it must be good to have the occasional day off from venting your poisonous drivel.

Thats what half the people did on here with Hughes. Only people with uncritical opinions allowed on then. I hope our owner gave MANCINI a bollocking for serving up Drivil as you put it.

Bonol Post subject: We have got to believe.Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm

The Hamburg game is not over yet. If we score first then the game is on a Knife edge. We can do our bit and give the team our support. It wont be easy, but lets not make it any easier for Hamburg. It seems some people have surrendered already.
At least im consistant.

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

I'm very wrong, I am sorry, and I will never doubt the sincerity and honesty of the national press ever again. LOL.
I wrote 'I don't believe it'.
I'm sorry to say it again, but it was bullshit, as we are now beginning to understand.
You are the one with paranoia issues, me thinks.

So, to recap. There was a row. It was between Mancini and Bellamy and it was about his knee, training regime etc. Basically the only thing that is in dispute then is the actual words that were exchanged and we're never gonna get to the bottom of that on here.

How then was it bullshit?

Sensationalised? Maybe.. bullshit erm, no. How is it bullshit? Why mention the sincerity and honesty of the national press? I didn't defend that and that wasn't the issue up for debate. Someone may have made the story up (even though it turns out it happened) but it wasn't Custis.

Paranoid? Me? Maybe but only about things that matter. I have no worries here.

34 pages on trying to guess who said wot to whom. Who fecking cares? I certainly don't. All it comes down to is that Craig Bellamy's boss told him that he wanted something doing in a certain way, explained his reasons and bellers did not like it. Whilst the boss is not always right, bellers has to respect the wishes of his boss and do whatever was asked of him, whether it be playing on the left, playing centre midfield, flying down the right or taking it up the arse. When bellers is a manager, he can tell others what to do, but otherwise, take it like a professional and get on with it.

How we can create 34 pages (++) of speculation on the matter is amazing. We will never know what was said or what went on. If I was Mancini, i would readily have a bust up with several other players for many reasons. Being a boss means taking responsibility and what ever was said to bellers, goon on mancini

bluesimon said:
34 pages on trying to guess who said wot to whom. Who fecking cares? I certainly don't. All it comes down to is that Craig Bellamy's boss told him that he wanted something doing in a certain way, explained his reasons and bellers did not like it. Whilst the boss is not always right, bellers has to respect the wishes of his boss and do whatever was asked of him, whether it be playing on the left, playing centre midfield, flying down the right or taking it up the arse. When bellers is a manager, he can tell others what to do, but otherwise, take it like a professional and get on with it.

How we can create 34 pages (++) of speculation on the matter is amazing. We will never know what was said or what went on. If I was Mancini, i would readily have a bust up with several other players for many reasons. Being a boss means taking responsibility and what ever was said to bellers, goon on mancini

Posts make pages. You just added one. There are thousands of BM members... work it out.

Kinky by name said:
bluesimon said:

Posts make pages. You just added one. There are thousands of BM members... work it out.

my point is why speculate on a very specific conversation that none of us will ever know what went on.

bluesimon said:
Kinky by name said:

my point is why speculate on a very specific conversation that none of us will ever know what went on.

Totally agree. For BM though 34 pages on not a lot isn't much and it has been half term week!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
bluesimon said:

Totally agree. For BM though 34 pages on not a lot isn't much and it has been half term week!
He speculated about what was NOT said & made a contribution to the thread by having an opinion of what was or was not said between the 2.
So he's not to be totally agreed with because his point is somewhat not what he really thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.