Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

LoveCity said:
Can't be bothered tracking back to see if this has been posted but The S*n says Khaldoon has stepped in:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2861409/Manchester-City-chairman-steps-in-to-stop-player-revolt.html#ixzz0g1w0tT9K" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0g1w0tT9K</a>

THE chairman of Manchester City has stepped in to try to stop a player revolt.

Khaldoon al Mubarak rang one of the club's top stars from his Abu Dhabi home to plead for the squad to give Roberto Mancini more time.

He knows the players are unhappy with the Italian manager's training and tactics but is desperate to stick with him after getting rid of Mark Hughes.

giant+dog+poo+by+McCarthy.jpg

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Kinky by name said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
It's one thing to have an interview with someone, but to drag up a bit of gossip, if it is gossip, and dress it up as fact is another thing entirely.
The way the story is constructed just smacks of bullshit, and it probably is.
Like I wrote, is it reasonable to expect Mancini to say those words?
Lets' put it another way. Using your experience of life, of an everyday existence, do you really believe it happened?
Could it not be a case of a desperate reporter being dispatched to Carrington with a message from his editor to dig up the dirt, and when said reporter gets there, he finds out the players have been given the day off?
What does he do?
He files bullshit.
I'm no lover of the press, and certainly not the sun, but it is over dramatic, and like I said, I don't believe it.
I can tell you this:

1. You are wrong. He has not made that story up. They are giving it big licks and it's up as an exclusive by one of their leading sports/football writers.
2. You are basing your assertions on fewer facts than you say Custis has... why?
3. If you think an editor tells his reporters to "Go and dig the dirt up at Carrington" you have paranoia issues. Doesn't happen mate.
4. What could have happened is something like this: someone knows/heard about a row. That someone; CB/RM/agent/tealady/delivery man/etc lets press know for a few bob. They go to the Sun cos they have the biggest circulation and pay the most. They put their top reporter on it; he calls CB and puts it to him. CB either fills him in but insists on remaining anonymous or tells reporter to do one. If he does the latter reporter asks him to deny the story.
If this story is made up then RM/CB and the club will have writs on the Sun's desk at 9am today, simple as. We'll see if that happens.

I'm very wrong, I am sorry, and I will never doubt the sincerity and honesty of the national press ever again. LOL.

I wrote 'I don't believe it'.

I'm sorry to say it again, but it was bullshit, as we are now beginning to understand.

You are the one with paranoia issues, me thinks.

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

coulsonblue said:
IF TRUE:

club pay wages so play u piece of shit.

this is why he has fallen out at every club.

IF TRUE ???

This is a 'sun' story woith no quotes and a 'club insider' who can see through walls and has bionic ears. How very dare you question said journos integrity.....

Whatever the reported issues CB has had in previous clubs - and it is well known that these have been incredibly overstated - e.g. West Ham last year as Zola confirmed - he has applied himself diligently since he joined us and has clearly shown that he sees this to be the one/last chance of his career to win things - he did not explode about the Hughes sacking - DESPITE THE MASSIVE PAPER REPORTS THAT STATED HE DID - but it is typical CITY fans to jump on what this dick of a paper says from a clearly led by a RSG journo - yes there were probably some words about a training issues - happens all the time - stop doing the RAG journos work for him

From what i can see not one paper is covering this today not even the scum so usual bullshit from them or they would have followed up sue the fukers

The truth is that it's all half true, there probably was a disagreement, Mancini admitted that, but it was probably nothing more than a firm chat. The rumours of grumblings amonst players about training probably have some credance but I bet there isn't a club in the country where every player goes into training every day looking as though Megan fox is about to tickle their balls.
So rather than being total bullshit it's more of a bull fart, a non story and personally I couldn't give a shit if the players aren't happy, they have a job to do!

Its funny how all this tripe is coming out just as we are about to play a crunch game with the dippers.
Unrest at city , mascarano slagging us , robby slating us.
How much more can they get in before 3pm tomorrow.
Its all just to unsettle us.
Underhand shite going on if you ask me.

Who cares, i think our owners have every right to bang heads together, it's their investment, they can see the CL beckons for the team that grasps the nettle. If its true the owners have phoned certain people to iron out differences, i hope everyone starts to pull together, something's not quite right, you can see it in the players body language. I dont rate Mancini but thats for me to argue here far away from the dressing room, match days i get behind the team and Mancini whatever the result, but the performances of late must of made the owners take note, anyone can see we are playing kack, the press have just cottoned on as well, thus we are under the spotlight until we turn in some decent performances.

bellers argues with everyone and everything on the pitch,he might be like that in everyday life,he might not.so if someone prints a story about a row at city,however big or small it might be,bellamys name has to be in the frame,coz it makes the story ring true.
the big story of a row is vidic,press dont seem to be able to get a sniff of a story from the rags though..why do we have rats in our camp and they dont? this is what needs sorting imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.