Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Ask yourselfs how BLUE NOSE would have handled the issue ..Bellamy legs would not have touched the office floor .This is one reason they win titles /cups and we have brought in Roberto to flow up in the same way. Low class bully boys such as this idiot are not wanted in a top class club ..bye bye Bellamy.

stfu. bellamy has been working hard for us for over a year whereas mancinis only been here a couple of months, and with the shit hes served up for the last few weeks im glad someone is asking questions. if we are all honest mancinis style of play is starting to sew seeds of doubt

scorer said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Hmmm

Maybe ripping him to shred was a bit far (in your case), but you went further than just saying it was Mancini over Bellamy, and stated that Bellamy wants to bring this club to it's knees, which is a wee bit out of order tbh.

Point taken, hardly ripping him to shreds in anyones book.

I take it you are a big supporter of Bellamy and would prefer to see Mancini walk ahead of him?

Don't you see that questioning CB's integrity and implying he is actively conspiring to ruin the club is exactly that!
You seem to delight in fomenting division and when challenged you change the subject.
Grown ups have disputes and disagreements all the time, and if the issue is resolved and the people move on then it's not a problem, it's the people who will not admit they've got it wrong or who are not prepared to compromise that ought to just f*ck off.
I supported Sven, I supported MH, I support RM, I also support CB and can/could see the faults in all of them, nor can I see any contradiction in doing so, this is not an either/or scenario no matter how much you want it to be.

bluemanc said:
I think the question should be who tipped the press off ?? are the Enemy Within back.

my bet is one of bellamy's mates relayed it to someone who passed it onto the press, either for financial gain, or more likely, to have a pop at the current management team. can't think who might want to do that!

bizzbo said:
bluemanc said:
I think the question should be who tipped the press off ?? are the Enemy Within back.

my bet is one of bellamy's mates relayed it to someone who passed it onto the press, either for financial gain, or more likely, to have a pop at the current management team. can't think who might want to do that!
The 3month stuff was what swung it for me it was garbage & it's an easy way for City to rubbish the story,i think someone has done this to cause trouble for Bellers AND Mancini & those 2 though having words it didn't go as far as is being said.
Bellers sues these bastards for telling lies & some twat within our club is responsible for letting this out which is just wrong.

waspish said:
what will be worrying for me if this is true(big if) is if bellamy is not injured and he's not picking him because of this incident, Now that would worried me about mancini you play your best players no matter what in my opinion

that's how u get chaos...
when the inmates run the asylum.
if bellamy is to blame (big if) & he still gets the start, what will that say to the other players??? no 1 would respect mancini after that.

5 star smitty said:
waspish said:
what will be worrying for me if this is true(big if) is if bellamy is not injured and he's not picking him because of this incident, Now that would worried me about mancini you play your best players no matter what in my opinion

that's how u get chaos...
when the inmates run the asylum.
if bellamy is to blame (big if) & he still gets the start, what will that say to the other players??? no 1 would respect mancini after that.

IF Bellamy doesn't play but is on the bench it's because he is returning from injury and the manager feels it's best he doesnt do 90 minutes.

Can't be bothered tracking back to see if this has been posted but The S*n says Khaldoon has stepped in:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2861409/Manchester-City-chairman-steps-in-to-stop-player-revolt.html#ixzz0g1w0tT9K" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0g1w0tT9K</a>

THE chairman of Manchester City has stepped in to try to stop a player revolt.

Khaldoon al Mubarak rang one of the club's top stars from his Abu Dhabi home to plead for the squad to give Roberto Mancini more time.

He knows the players are unhappy with the Italian manager's training and tactics but is desperate to stick with him after getting rid of Mark Hughes.

LoveCity said:
Can't be bothered tracking back to see if this has been posted but The S*n says Khaldoon has stepped in:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2861409/Manchester-City-chairman-steps-in-to-stop-player-revolt.html#ixzz0g1w0tT9K" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0g1w0tT9K</a>

THE chairman of Manchester City has stepped in to try to stop a player revolt.

Khaldoon al Mubarak rang one of the club's top stars from his Abu Dhabi home to plead for the squad to give Roberto Mancini more time.

He knows the players are unhappy with the Italian manager's training and tactics but is desperate to stick with him after getting rid of Mark Hughes.

funny story. makes it sound like everyone was up in arms.

then says khaldoun rang ONE player.

and we can guess who that was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.