Bellamy Injured

Jesus fucking christ, I absolutely hope Bellamy is faking this. All is not lost though, I think we play better as a team without him but only at home, Big Phil brings others into the game much more aptly and we get too direct with Bellamy. But away from home Bellamy is godly, one of the best away strikers in the country, there always the chance of a break away goal.

Methinks it's a phantom injury. After some of the things he's said about Wales in the past few days, I wouldn't be suprised if Toshack's asked him to do one for this game. I've got a feeling he'll be back for Saturday, like Joe Hart was after Hull, and SWP was after...can't remember which game.

mmm think me may be ok for Saturday judging by the comments coming from the Wales camp..."isn't able to play two games in five days", but should be able to play two in seven??

was just watchin the end of the bulgaria cyprus game and bojinov didnt come on so hopefully the rest does him some good and he starts against arsenal!

If he is out then I think the best option for UEFA is to put Petrov on the left and throw Robbie upfront. I have been wanting to see him in that role for a while but with Petrov out it was never going to happen. Maybe he can get up there and start nocking in the goals.

BoundedCascade said:
If he is out then I think the best option for UEFA is to put Petrov on the left and throw Robbie upfront. I have been wanting to see him in that role for a while but with Petrov out it was never going to happen. Maybe he can get up there and start nocking in the goals.

Petrov is hardly going to be ready to give 90 mins against Arsenal after being out all season with no reserve matches behind him, he's nowhere near 100%.

I wouldn't put robbie upfront either, our chances of holding the ball up against Gallas and Toure will be diminished completely, we'll just have wave and wave of Arsenal attack to contend with.

who's surprised? his track record tells you, he's misses about a quarter of every season (at least) and only scores one in three when he plays. i've changed my opinion of him slightly since he came to the club but, at £14m, he's a waste of money as far as i'm concerned.

badge said:
who's surprised? his track record tells you, he's misses about a quarter of every season (at least) and only scores one in three when he plays. i've changed my opinion of him slightly since he came to the club but, at £14m, he's a waste of money as far as i'm concerned.

Completely agree with what you say about his injury record, he's got a habit of getting injured too often and while he's done very well for us so far it really doesn't come as a suprise to me that he's injured again

We'll miss him but big phil's a decent enough player to get us through the Uefa cup aslong as the players who support him are on form while Boj can play in the leauge

badge said:

Who says 14m the sun/mirror/star? Mark Hughes says 10m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.