Bellamy is off

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
He gave a very clear indication at the award dinner last night that he will be off. He got an award for best individual performance (i think) and his speech was almost like a fairwell speech.

Anyone there last night get the same impression?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=174823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=174823</a>

Few things in there mate.

good, he can huff and puff someone elses house down, i see him in a white shirt next season, only another 5 to sort out roberto

KentBlue said:
He gave a very clear indication at the award dinner last night that he will be off
I think you might need to be a little more specific. What did he say to give you this impression?

I cannot remember word for word what was said, i at this point was a bit merry aswell.

He basically thanked the fans and complimented us and the club as a whole, and said we are without doubt going places and whether he is here or not enjoy what is going to happen to this club. He also mentioned West Ham as being like us a great club.

Pretty much anyone I spoke to got the impression that he was going to leave and rumours were that he was quite moody and not allowing photos. (although when I bumped into him he was polite and said hello, didnt seem moody to me)

To be honest I thought that Bellamy started the season fantastically for us, but ended the season avaerage.

Cost us defeat in the Derby, and was poor against Spur's the other night. Wouldn't be suprised if he was on Mancini's away list anyway.

He can rejoin Celtic, would be great place to end his career.

we have idolised too many for too long, sentiment will win us nothing,we need to clear the decks

Eggsy said:
To be honest I thought that Bellamy started the season fantastically for us, but ended the season avaerage.

Cost us defeat in the Derby, and was poor against Spur's the other night. Wouldn't be suprised if he was on Mancini's away list anyway.

He can rejoin Celtic, would be great place to end his career.

I agree, best games were at the start of the season. Could be to do with his knee not being up to a long hard season as has been suggested.

Cost us the goal against Spurs as well, a really weak challenge against Kaboul and he knew it as his reaction to the goal showed.

Still think he has a role to play unless he wants to go if so get rid quick.

I never thought i would be saying thia but i think it may be better for all concerned to Bellamy to move on, he has had a excellent seaaon so ww will get good money. He just seems ro be so unhappy with Mancini and is causing grief on and off the field.

Thinking in pure buisness terms with the awaaon he has just had ans his age we would bw daft not to cash in now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.