Bellamy is off

the bloke cant even take a corner, come on boys he will have a white shirt on next season

Does my face look bovvered? The most over-rated player I can ever remember playing for City. I believe he could whip off his City shirt to reveal a United top underneath, piss on his blue shirt, burn it in front of the South Stand, and stick two fingers up at the manager, and you'd still get everyone on here raving about his excellent tracking back and 'that goal' against United. There's much better than him around imo. He's a good player, but won't be difficult to replace.

or perhaps hes just not good enough along with a few other crowd favourites, expect roberto to bring in his players and my moneys on them being better than those that that will be shipped out

pissedagain said:
or perhaps hes just not good enough along with a few other crowd favourites, expect roberto to bring in his players and my moneys on them being better than those that that will be shipped out
I would be very dissapointed if they wern't ! or what would be the point ?

He'll be a loss and will have to be replaced. His attitude on the pitch is superb and rubs off on others and we'll have to get someone in to cater for the loss of drive that he produces, though not necessarily in the same position (though the replacement in his position should really require bags of pace). It's not the end of the world and a different player will bring different qualities to the team. Bellamy was only ever gonna be a short term stopgap considering his injury problems anyway

I dont think anybody would be surprised to see Bellamy move on and looking at his track record for changing clubs, makes it almost inevitable.

see what you ve done there, thats called sentiment and you have accepted second best, we need to move forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.