Bellamy is off

KentBlue said:
He hasn't really been the same since his mate Hughes went. Maybe he's not a Mancini-type player? Not disciplined enough?
The thing is though, Bellamy has said many times that Hughes is not really his "mate". They don't speak often (Hughes is a pretty quiet guy), and in fact, Bellers doesn't even have Hughes' mobile number. They had a good working relationship, but Bellers has said many times that he wouldn't really describe Hughes as being a friend.

Done well for us this year but always been a forward out of position on the wing.

We will replace him with a much better player.

Would take a bet with anyone that he doesn't play too many games wherever he goes next season, his knees are wrecked and we "swam the channel" getting as many games out of him as we did this season.

If he does leave i'll be gutted. Great player, great attitute for the game and seems to bring the best out of Carlos.

We should make a donation to the Craig Bellamy Foundation if he leaves as a thank you.

think over all he had a good season,maybe we will get a better player in ,but i think its worth keeping him.
I agrre his knee is dodgy,but could be used as cover and as a sub to change things about.

It baffles me why some people just jump on the old bandwagon to say he hasnt been the same since his mate Hughes left. It's so childish and as TT pointed out Hughes isnt his mate.

Bellers has a had a great season and when he hasnt had a " great " game his effort has never wavered. An excellent professional who sets a great example both in matches and in training ( even allowing for the odd anger explosion part of his game). True has hasnt got many seasons left but I hope and expect they will be with us and if that's as a squad member more than an automatic choice that's fine.

Good player, would like him to stay and be happy at City. If he doesn't want to play for us then happy to see the back of him.

most younger players at city have said bellars is the one who has helped them and he always pushes everyone.. I think he should stay for that alone.. not an every game player but can be brought in for impact

foolsgold* said:
most younger players at city have said bellars is the one who has helped them and he always pushes everyone.. I think he should stay for that alone.. not an every game player but can be brought in for impact

Will he be happy, being an impact player though?

I think Bellamy is a player you want at your club when he is happy, if he becomes unhappy he could become a major problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.