Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

When does the 25 man squad have to be announced by? Will we find out on Friday, or even Saturday?

Hope Bellamy is around. With his knees, I think I could see him being ok with a game in the league here and there, and then a cup game here and there. Still a huge threat, just can't play every game. Perfect squad player.

I don't think he and we need worry. I read that as him being committed to the club but would consider leaving if not in the 25, which makes sense really. He's not doing a Shay or Hart by saying he will leave if he's not in the first 11 and let's be honest, if Craig Bellamy can't get into our 25 man squad then there is something seriously wrong at the top.

Could be playing until he's about 100 if he doesn't make our squad but makes the Welsh one. They don't exactly play a lot of competitive games, do they?

after the way he performed last year i would be disgusted with everyone involved in the selection process if he wasnt in the squad and someone like vieira was.

he is one of our best players.

Found it myself.

"The 25-man squads must be submitted to the Premier League by 5pm on the day following the close of each transfer window. For the 2010/11 season the first window will close at 6pm on 31st August and final squads must be registered by 5pm on 1st September. Before then Clubs will not be required to name their squads and may select their teams from any registered players."

From the premier League site. Sure most people already knew that, I suppose its obvious. Well for the generally unintelligent and uninformed among us, such as myself.

Barry Cheese said:
I don't have an opinion on whether Bellamy should be part of the 25 but....if Vieira is selected ahead of Bellamy (or Ireland) it will make no sense at all to me.

We all know Vieira will be in the 25 but I'm not sure many think he should be. We should have made him coach instead of potato head. I can only assume that if Bellamy doesn't make the 25 it is because he made things difficult for Mancini at times last season when, I supsect, he thought Mancini would be leaving in the Summer. It is a shame as he would be a good option, Mancini needs to rise above it and try to start again with Bellamy really.

mdj0520 said:
When does the 25 man squad have to be announced by? Will we find out on Friday, or even Saturday?

Hope Bellamy is around. With his knees, I think I could see him being ok with a game in the league here and there, and then a cup game here and there. Still a huge threat, just can't play every game. Perfect squad player.

Squads have to be submitted by 1st September. Guess 1st September as transfer window shuts end of August. Clubs can then alter it in January 2011

ssn are reporting hes said he hasnt been spoke to by mancini for 6 months, now im gna take it with a pinch of salt until i hear what he actually says, but to treat our outstanding performer like that is really a disgace imo, and its no wonder his form tailed off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.