Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
More trouble than he is worth.

Is it any coincidence that it is Bellamy, out of all the players, that seems to have a problem with the manager.

Played well last year but is by no means the sort of player who is not replaceable.

Seems like this will be yet another moment in his career where, if he has any sense, he will look back on in years to come and think "perhaps I could have really made it work if I had had a different attitude there."

(Oh, and I don't like his comments saying "I've seen at Christmas how ruthless this club can be" as the club were no more or less ruthless than any other club and he is just trying to paint a 'woe is me' picture)

I'm not usually one for "how dare he" type attitudes when a player leaves, but I have little time for excuses when a player has a long, long history of burning his own bridges.

If he said he's give his all in training, what more can he do?

to be fair, if i was one of the teams best players one year, and the next i felt like i was being pushed out of the club id be going mental

It is a shame it can't be sorted but surely there is no way back for him. We should be trying to get him to Celtic where he can do us no harm.

What a complete joke that our best second best player last year is unsure of his future for the coming season!
The interview had a couple of digs at the board and the club as a whole, very sad to see him leave, hopefully its only a short term loan deal if he is out the door.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Bellamy > Mancini.

Get a grip.

Mancini, as a manager or a player, was/is far more successful than Craig Bellamy ever will be.

Plus, he doesn't manage to fuck it up and fall out with people everywhere he goes.

Missed half of it.

He deserves to be in the 25 man squad for numerous reasons. I could go on and on today about little things that worry me about Mancini and his squad policy but I can't be bothered.

The media will have a field day with this in the coming days and make it look worse than it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.