BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Well you can only go off form, consistiency and commitment since they signed for the club. Bellamy has easily been our best player this season and is clearly a much better player for MCFC. Lets face it Robinho hasnt truned up for a city game for a year or so now.

No doubt Robinho has more skill and talent, hes just not applied it at city other than pre christmas last season. It would be a big blow if Bellamy was sold or got injured. We have not missed Robinho when he has been out of the side. In fact if He had played instead of bellamy this season we would almost certainly be in the bottom half of the table at this stage IMO.

I couldnt care less for Robinho as he clearly doesnt care and make an effort for MCFC. Be very happy if he was sold / swapped in January but I doubt anyone would pay anything like what we did or cover those crazy wages. I can see Robinho at city for a long time, not because he is commited and wants to play for the club more we cant get back our invetment back on him unless we are willing to stand an enourmous loss ala crespo, sheva, veron etc.

Its just not worked for him at city, maybe Mancini will turn a miracle and get somethout out of him at city but even by his standards I think thats asking alot.

And yes I would be very happy to see Craig Bellamy as club captain, thats some turn around as I thought he would be a terrible signing before I saw what he could do for us.

If Robinho was anyone else everyone would be saying he should be dropped or sold but because he is "our star" he is forgiven.

He's no different to anyone else except he wants to go and takes the piss out of us every week. From wandering around the pitch losing the ball to his "look at me I'm only half wearing the club suit" to his not turning up at events to his clearing off back to Brazil without permission....Enough is enough.

He's a bad influence...wouldn't last 10 mins under baconface.

This whole question is stupid the answers some are giving are making my girl laugh (shes Brazilian)
she says "This is why England will NEVER win the world cup again!!!" I think I have to agree.

Several facts people are leaving out here are
Robinho was the best player in a shit team (before all the new players)
Bellamy has been decent in a good team (after all the new players) managed by his best mate.
Robinho has been playing out of position.
Robinho has been injured and if I am correct has played 3 times this season.

People are mentioning Messi who has Xavi, Iniesta to feed him balls, Toure and Keita to hold off defenders and Henry
and Ibra to hand him assists. You lot are kidding right? Even Bellamy would tell you Robinho is a better player.

There is no comparison, none, zero. One is a player who has been in "decent" form for a few games. The other
is a World class, world beater who destroyed an Argentina team led by Lionel Messi in the Copa America Final, played for Santos (Best Player) Madrid (Best Player before he left) and is now with us. The first name on The Brazil squad list.
HE HAS JUST BEEN MISMANAGED BY HUGHES. You cant tell me a Mercedes is a better car than a Ferrari just because one has a better driver?? Stop IT!!!!

Close this silly thread you believe the tabloids too much and if you actually thought you would realise they are out
to destabilise the team as they dont want a change in the top 4.

I say this with no shame and not only because I am with a Brazilian. Robinho is the best player in the premiership,
THE BEST.

Ill leave you with a gift.

Robinho. See you "fans" v Stoke.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feHtuDW4jhE[/youtube]

didactic said:
This whole question is stupid the answers some are giving are making my girl laugh (shes Brazilian)
she says "This is why England will NEVER win the world cup again!!!" I think I have to agree.

Bellamy has been decent in a good team (after all the new players) managed by his best mate.

People are mentioning Messi who has Xavi, Iniesta to feed him balls, Toure and Keita to hold off defenders and Henry
and Ibra to hand him assists. You lot are kidding right? Even Bellamy would tell you Robinho is a better player.

There is no comparison, none, zero. One is a player who has been in "decent" form for a few games. The other
is a World class, world beater who destroyed an Argentina team led by Lionel Messi in the Copa America Final, played for Santos (Best Player) Madrid (Best Player before he left) and is now with us. The first name on The Brazil squad list.
HE HAS JUST BEEN MISMANAGED BY HUGHES. You cant tell me a Mercedes is a better car than a Ferrari just because one has a better driver?? Stop IT!!!!

Close this silly thread you believe the tabloids too much and if you actually thought you would realise they are out

I say this with no shame and not only because I am with a Brazilian. Robinho is the best player in the premiership,
THE BEST.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this times 10

Gelsons Dad said:
didactic said:

THE BEST.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this times 10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this times 20

Absolute comedy thread.

A mate of mine spoke to Robinho today, apparently he said 'I hate City, I hate you, I hate your mate and I'm not really that good'.

Funnily enough I bumped into Bellamy today, unfortunately I was unable to speak to him due to the fact the sun shining from his arse blinded me.

Just got off the phone to my mate who is big mates with Hughes though and Les said 'it's all Elano's fault'

Hope I've cleared a few things up anyway.

TheMightyQuinn said:
A mate of mine spoke to Robinho today, apparently he said 'I hate City, I hate you, I hate your mate and I'm not really that good'.

Funnily enough I bumped into Bellamy today, unfortunately I was unable to speak to him due to the fact the sun shining from his arse blinded me.

Just got off the phone to my mate who is big mates with Hughes though and Les said 'it's all Elano's fault'

nonce

TheMightyQuinn said:

Don't believe that for a second.

You don't have mates.

;)

Mills-Mcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

nonce

I actually prefer paedophiles to City fans who dislike Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.