BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Robinho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bellamy

SIMPLES.

The fact is that both are fantastic players in their own right and I'd love both to stay and fight for a place.

gerrys_taxi said:
who would be a greater loss to the club/team/fans

12 months ago i'd have said robinho, but now i'm in bellamys corner

BELLAMY FOR CLUB CAPTAIN

+1000

fatbloke said:
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Robinho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bellamy

SIMPLES.

The fact is that both are fantastic players in their own right and I'd love both to stay and fight for a place.

Think i need to go to bed because if another bluemoon poster says fkin SIMPLES again, im gonna import a dozen fkin meerkats, tie em up next to each other on my washin line and batter em to death with a cucumber.

blueinsa said:
Great player Bellamy, for me our best this season, but an on form Robinho, playing for a manager who believes in him, in a position that suits will be a revelation imo.

Robinho for me.

cracking point. There is no question that during the end of hughes' tenure he favored hustle players like bellamy and put robinho in occasionally on the wing (not his natural position). With a manager that clearly thinks the world of robbie and will play him at his natural position of center foreword, robinho should improve immensely. For me, at least a goal vs stoke.

Hmm let me think.

On the one hand we have an over hyped, over rated player who has not had a decent game all season and has NEVER put in a shift in a difficult match.
On the other hand we have probably our player of the season so far, has killed teams through his pace and skill, never says die and never stops grafting.

Yes i will have to say Bellamy. Difficult decision that!

Its not a difficult decision - for anyone with half a brain. Robinho hasnt showed up for aover a year and obviously doesnt give a shit.

So he deserves the place of our best player just because he is robinho. Of course he does. Thankfully we have a manager to make these decisions. I dont expect to see Bellamy dropped for the stoke game put it that way.

comparing robinho and bellamy is like trying to compare chalk and cheese.....they are completely different type and style of players

robinho - as far as individual skill goes....he is way above bellamy

bellamy - work rate wise...better than most in the prem!

both can play in the same team and we need both players over a long season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.