BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mills-Mcfc said:

I actually prefer paedophiles to City fans who dislike Robinho.

not sure why people dont like robbie but on his day world class no doubts,now people seem to getting a little muddled here if robbie was played behind the front 2(yes i know it may affect ireland).

but with bellars on the left and robbie just behind the front 2 and both bang on form fuck me prem title here we come!

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I actually prefer paedophiles to City fans who dislike Robinho.

not sure why people dont like robbie but on his day world class no doubts,now people seem to getting a little muddled here if robbie was played behind the front 2(yes i know it may affect ireland).

but with bellars on the left and robbie just behind the front 2 and both bang on form fuck me prem title here we come!

Robinho is the whipping boy for a lot on here. He represents everything they don't like. It's a shame, I waited my whole life for City to sign a player of his ilk.

I love him and know for a fact that if given the opportunity he'll show us what he can do. Leading goalscorer in his first (almost) full season wasn't enough for some people.

The thing is, we can play both.

Only City fans would dream up a scenario where we must offload a great player to make way for another. Every other club in the world just picks their best players.

Absolutely no reason at all that both Rob and Bellers can't start in the same 11.

TheMightyQuinn said:
leewill31 said:

Robinho is the whipping boy for a lot on here. He represents everything they don't like. It's a shame, I waited my whole life for City to sign a player of his ilk.

I love him and know for a fact that if given the opportunity he'll show us what he can do. Leading goalscorer in his first (almost) full season wasn't enough for some people.

after last season i had major hopes of robbie this season but something did not click,the injury did not help and i suppose bellamys form did not help and no detriment to hughes (even though some dont care about that)he could not or would not fit him into the team.

i was a supporter of hughes but i like the under dog allways :( but with mancini he will obviously adopt a differnt system and from what the manager has said he wants robbie to be in the team and taking us up the ladder.

interesting times if he can get robbie and the team ticking but i would like to see bellamy there all so his game has been breathtaking this season!

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

after last season i had major hopes of robbie this season but something did not click,the injury did not help and i suppose bellamys form did not help and no detriment to hughes (even though some dont care about that)he could not or would not fit him into the team.

i was a supporter of hughes but i like the under dog allways :( but with mancini he will obviously adopt a differnt system and from what the manager has said he wants robbie to be in the team and taking us up the ladder.

interesting times if he can get robbie and the team ticking but i would like to see bellamy there all so his game has been breathtaking this season!

Hughes and Robinho were a bad combination.

Robinho will come good, all he needs is a few games and he'll be sorted.

People forget that his very presence on the pitch unnerves opponents. He's usually double marked leaving more room for the other lads to do damage. Unfortunately people seem to rate Robinho solely on how many goals he does/doesn't score and nothing else.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The thing is, we can play both.

Only City fans would dream up a scenario where we must offload a great player to make way for another. Every other club in the world just picks their best players.

Absolutely no reason at all that both Rob and Bellers can't start in the same 11.

spot on m8.

TheMightyQuinn said:
leewill31 said:

Hughes and Robinho were a bad combination.

Robinho will come good, all he needs is a few games and he'll be sorted.

People forget that his very presence on the pitch unnerves opponents. He's usually double marked leaving more room for the other lads to do damage. Unfortunately people seem to rate Robinho solely on how many goals he does/doesn't score and nothing else.

This exactly

Bellamy each and every time.

He has done more in a single match than 'Robbi' has since he provided his sort-code.

The sooner 'Safado' leaves, the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.