BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Matt.D said:
didactic said:
Not having a bad game does not automatically mean he is a better player and yes they were just a few matches, Bellamy has not led City to any cup glory, to any titles has not won any finals for us. All things Robinho has done for other teams.

Ummm No, Robinho is the first name on the Brazil team sheet infact when they won the Copa America Kaka didnt play and Robinho was rightfully elected the man of the tournament ahead of Fabiano. When is he inconsistant for Brazil? Show me facts not tabloid trash do you mean when he does this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5I88_pbiGQ[/youtube]

Or Maybe this in a world cup qualifer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekEc--0fpNk[/youtube]

How has he been played out of position? For Brazil Robinho is allowed to roam free and switch with Kaka and Fab he is not asked to track back and put in a shift as a defender. This type of football does not suit flair players. They are there to create chances and to trick defences and open up chances or score themselves. You also left out that "little" accusation that was hanging over Robbies head when his form dipped. And you talk like he started 20 games this season and has been poor he has played 3 games. It took Kaka 6 games to score at Madrid guess he is poor too.

You are comparing players who have played for years in the premiership to a player who has just recently arrived.
And of all the names you mentioned only Fab can compare but he is not a better footballer than Robinho. You seem to
base you judgement on goals, by that argument the Defoe is the best player in the premiership. This is real life not FIFA if a player is unhappy and is not getting along with his manager his form dips. Think Drogba with Grant. Forlan with Fergie, Shev with Jose doesnt mean they are bad players. HE HAS BEEN INJURED YOU MUPPET, stop jumping around claiming Bellamy is better just because he is playing well now. I dont see Barca, Juve, Chelsea, Both Milans asking about Bellamy.
I guess everyone but the anti-Robby british public are all idiots.

*shakes head*

Robbie plays wide left for Brazil, he does not swap with Kaka or Fabiano during the course of a game, who both play centrally, next?

If you believe what your writing then your dilluded. Accusation hanging over his head? my dayyyyys that is a ridiculous excuse. Craig Bellamy is more effective in a premier league football match than Robinho and it is as simple as that. Robbie in the first half of last season, turned it on against the likes of stoke, pompey etc. at home. He played well once away from home, and didnt have a good game vs the top 4, despite scoring a quality chip against arsenal and a deflection against chelsea.

And as for your defoe argument, Jermain Defoe is currently the best striker along with Drogba in the premier league. He is the top scorer in the league, what more do you want? Just because he isnt a 'superstar'.

Robinho spearheaded Madrid to title glory, now your making it sound like he was the main man. And dont harp on about little shitty tournaments like the confederations cup or copa america. Hes a quality player, but hes not one of the best in the world, the likes of Messi and Ronaldo turn it on 9/10 matches.

Hahaha you are talking as if those were MINOR accusations its no suprise his form dipped immediately after. And I said he is allowed to ROAM meaning whilst they are all on the pitch he runs from wing to wing or in the middle whatever the play needs. Defoe is playing well does not mean he is a better striker than Anelka, Drogba, Torres. Come on players have form you guys act like these guys are machines.

Robinho did spearhead Madrid to the title the season he left in fact he was player of the season for them what more do you want?

On head to head national matches Robinho has WAY better stats than both Messi and Ronaldo. On a club level the supporting cast for Messi and Ronaldo is better than what Robinho has when he was Citys top scorer and has now.
Bring Xavi, Iniesta, Toure, Kaka, Alonso, to City then see who has better stats. I dont think you guys are realistic why not judge him from now till the end of the season instead of all this premature talk. And Ronaldo does not score many goals for Portugal nor does Messi for Argentina and Bellamys team did not even qualify. Your arguments seem more personal than anything HE HAS BEEN INJURED when was he supposed to show up? Last season with a weaker cast he was top scorer in City and this season he has only played 3.

Its like arguing with mules to the lad who said showing clips from exhibition matches the second was a WORLD CUP QUALIFIER.

Heres more feel free to show me Bellamy clips.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLo3hLiAtdY[/youtube]

cant even be arsed quoting you anymore you talk such shite, he never won real madrid player of the year.

i never said defoe is better than anelka, torres n drogba i said on current form hes the best striker in the league.

Matt.D said:
cant even be arsed quoting you anymore you talk such shite, he never won real madrid player of the year.

i never said defoe is better than anelka, torres n drogba i said on current form hes the best striker in the league.

Form is temporary. Class is forever. :)

Im gonna have a drink enjoy the holidays and we will return at the end of the season. I am 100% Robby will prove you wrong.

didactic said:
Matt.D said:
Robbie plays wide left for Brazil, he does not swap with Kaka or Fabiano during the course of a game, who both play centrally, next?

If you believe what your writing then your dilluded. Accusation hanging over his head? my dayyyyys that is a ridiculous excuse. Craig Bellamy is more effective in a premier league football match than Robinho and it is as simple as that. Robbie in the first half of last season, turned it on against the likes of stoke, pompey etc. at home. He played well once away from home, and didnt have a good game vs the top 4, despite scoring a quality chip against arsenal and a deflection against chelsea.

And as for your defoe argument, Jermain Defoe is currently the best striker along with Drogba in the premier league. He is the top scorer in the league, what more do you want? Just because he isnt a 'superstar'.

Robinho spearheaded Madrid to title glory, now your making it sound like he was the main man. And dont harp on about little shitty tournaments like the confederations cup or copa america. Hes a quality player, but hes not one of the best in the world, the likes of Messi and Ronaldo turn it on 9/10 matches.

Hahaha you are talking as if those were MINOR accusations its no suprise his form dipped immediately after. And I said he is allowed to ROAM meaning whilst they are all on the pitch he runs from wing to wing or in the middle whatever the play needs. Defoe is playing well does not mean he is a better striker than Anelka, Drogba, Torres. Come on players have form you guys act like these guys are machines.

Robinho did spearhead Madrid to the title the season he left in fact he was player of the season for them what more do you want?

On head to head national matches Robinho has WAY better stats than both Messi and Ronaldo. On a club level the supporting cast for Messi and Ronaldo is better than what Robinho has when he was Citys top scorer and has now.
Bring Xavi, Iniesta, Toure, Kaka, Alonso, to City then see who has better stats. I dont think you guys are realistic why not judge him from now till the end of the season instead of all this premature talk. And Ronaldo does not score many goals for Portugal nor does Messi for Argentina and Bellamys team did not even qualify. Your arguments seem more personal than anything HE HAS BEEN INJURED when was he supposed to show up? Last season with a weaker cast he was top scorer in City and this season he has only played 3.

Its like arguing with mules to the lad who said showing clips from exhibition matches the second was a WORLD CUP QUALIFIER.

Heres more feel free to show me Bellamy clips.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLo3hLiAtdY[/youtube]

best bit of skill from a city player for a long time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOGcFFWbC0[/youtube]

simon23 said:
comparing robinho and bellamy is like trying to compare chalk and cheese.....they are completely different type and style of players

robinho - as far as individual skill goes....he is way above bellamy

bellamy - work rate wise...better than most in the prem!

both can play in the same team and we need both players over a long season

This.

Matt.D said:

Matt you've just been going on about how Robinho scored most of his goals against shit team's,,, then go on to say Defoe is the best in the league atm because he scored a shitload v the mighty Wigan.

I just think that Craig Bellamy's surpassed all our expectations and been a revelation since joining us whereas Robinho has become a major disappointment failing to live upto our expectations with his poor form and attitude especially away from home.

On a personal level I think people actually trust Bellamy even though we all know he's a bit of a nutter but nobody actually trusts Robinho at all as his behaviour both on and off the pitch reveals a sly side that folk don't like.

mr t said:
I just think that Craig Bellamy's surpassed all our expectations and been a revelation since joining us whereas Robinho has become a major disappointment failing to live upto our expectations with his poor form and attitude especially away from home.

On a personal level I think people actually trust Bellamy even though we all know he's a bit of a nutter but nobody actually trusts Robinho at all as his behaviour both on and off the pitch reveals a sly side that folk don't like.

Major disapointment? what you on? He was quality in our home games which was his first season in the prem, and you name me one of our players that was good away from home last season.. fucking none we was shit. Robinho spent half of his first season alongside Vass and Benjani aswell.

He's missed first half of the season, lets see how he gets on the 2nd half of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.