BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

If Robbie is given the nod it will be down to Bellers negativity to the new manager, wanting to move or mancini feels he is the better option.
Cant wait to see the line up and more importantly the game.

Oh Robs not the only one on massive wages

It's called optimism or is it blind faith.

I would expect Robinho to be first on the team sheet. Might be wrong but I get the feeling Mancini will be putting a lot of his faith in Robinho and his ability to get the best out of him. Somebody has to be left out for him and it may be Bellers but surely because he wants him for the Wolves game 2 days later and not because the papers and those who choose to believe them on here are making out he is in revolt.

didactic said:
This whole question is stupid the answers some are giving are making my girl laugh (shes Brazilian)
she says "This is why England will NEVER win the world cup again!!!" I think I have to agree.

Several facts people are leaving out here are
Robinho was the best player in a shit team (before all the new players)
Bellamy has been decent in a good team (after all the new players) managed by his best mate.
Robinho has been playing out of position.
Robinho has been injured and if I am correct has played 3 times this season.

People are mentioning Messi who has Xavi, Iniesta to feed him balls, Toure and Keita to hold off defenders and Henry
and Ibra to hand him assists. You lot are kidding right? Even Bellamy would tell you Robinho is a better player.

There is no comparison, none, zero. One is a player who has been in "decent" form for a few games. The other
is a World class, world beater who destroyed an Argentina team led by Lionel Messi in the Copa America Final, played for Santos (Best Player) Madrid (Best Player before he left) and is now with us. The first name on The Brazil squad list.
HE HAS JUST BEEN MISMANAGED BY HUGHES. You cant tell me a Mercedes is a better car than a Ferrari just because one has a better driver?? Stop IT!!!!

Close this silly thread you believe the tabloids too much and if you actually thought you would realise they are out
to destabilise the team as they dont want a change in the top 4.

I say this with no shame and not only because I am with a Brazilian. Robinho is the best player in the premiership,
THE BEST.

Ill leave you with a gift.

Robinho. See you "fans" v Stoke.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feHtuDW4jhE[/youtube]

Bellamy has only been in decent form for a few games? he hasnt had a bad game since he signed for us.

Robinho is not the first name of the brazil team sheet, Kaka and Fabiano are far more effective for them, robbie is also inconsistent for Brazil, although not as inconsistent as he is for us. Inbetween january and now, he has had one good game for us, Everton away. Dont blame it all on the manager, Lampard and Drogba played under Avram Grant..

How has he been played out of position? clown. A couple of times this season he has played wide left in a 4 man midfield, but he hasnt done any tracking back at all so he can hardly claim to have been played as a 'left winger'. He has played on the left hand side since he joined us, which is where he plays for brazil, does he not?

Robinho is a better footballer than Bellamy, but he is not a better premier league footballer than Bellamy.

And as for Robbie being the best player in the premier league? im afraid that discredited your whole post, he is considerably below - Torres, Gerrard, Drogba, Shrek, Anelka, Lampard, Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie .. in terms of effect on premier league football matches.

I reckon we'll line up with this attack against Stoke:
Barry - De Jong - Ireland
- - - - Robinho - - - - -
- - Tevez - RSC - - - -

I don't like Bellamy myself, but that's just my opinion. If you change RSC for Bellamy you sacrifice height. Surely you can't leave out Tevez...

milnrowmeatandpotato said:
bizzbo said:
bellamy has had more than a couple of stinkers... probably half a dozen since he's joined us...don't ask me to remember which games

WHAT??
There is a difference between having a good game and putting a shift in. There have been games where, for all his sweating, Bellamy has been ineffective (you know passing, dribbling, scoring etc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.