BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

on current form bellamy. its a no brainer and any one who says different needs their heads examining. robinhos done fuck all for months.

Just a personal view but I think people will look back at this thread in a years time and piss themselves laughing at how many people said Craig Bellamy. I suspect we're about to see the real Robinho. Can't wait.

Bellamy. Obviously in terms of character, but also in terms of ability to play in the premier league. More direct. works harder. more suited to the toughness of the premier league, and that has nothing to do with him having played more games here than robbie, bellers has a bigger impact for us given that he has the better end product in that he bags more assists and is a better finisher.

Bellamy's been excellent all season. Robinho's attitude is shit and has done nothing all season. No brainer if you ask me.

Not much thought needed on this one Bellamy by a mile - Robinho shows little emotion when needs to.

Bellamy is on song and should be given the freedom of the city.

Keep chin up bellers you are wanted by city faithful.

yankblue said:
Bellamy's been excellent all season. Robinho's attitude is shit and has done nothing all season. No brainer if you ask me.

Agree totally. I hope under Mancini Robi shows some passion for wearing the shirt.

Robinho at his best > Bellamy at his best...

Bellamy under Hughes > Robinho under Hughes...

Robinho under Bobby Manc VS Bellamy under Bobby Manc... let's wait and see!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.