BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Shooter 83 said:
mr t said:
I just think that Craig Bellamy's surpassed all our expectations and been a revelation since joining us whereas Robinho has become a major disappointment failing to live upto our expectations with his poor form and attitude especially away from home.

On a personal level I think people actually trust Bellamy even though we all know he's a bit of a nutter but nobody actually trusts Robinho at all as his behaviour both on and off the pitch reveals a sly side that folk don't like.

Major disapointment? what you on? He was quality in our home games which was his first season in the prem, and you name me one of our players that was good away from home last season.. fucking none we was shit. Robinho spent half of his first season alongside Vass and Benjani aswell.

He's missed first half of the season, lets see how he gets on the 2nd half of the season.
I know Robinho was class at COMS last season but for the money we paid for him people expect him to be able to perform away from home as well. I've got mates who think his attitude stinks and to be honest I can't argue with them. One of them pointed out that he found form at The Emirates when playing for Brazil but can't do anything away from COMS for us and his performance at Whitehart Lane last week was non existant. People are disappointed with him whereas Bellamy has turned an army of haters into fans and thats the difference. He plays out of his skin week in and week out and is proud to wear our shirt.

Not even close. Bellamy. Robinho can go. With whatever we get for him maybe we can find enough to buy ourselves a decent away kit instead of that black monstrosity (I'll throw in the extra fiver). If we got that much we'd be ripping somebody off. Sorry, the guy is a fake. Complete waste of oxygen, not to mention space.

Well, that's off my chest now! Oh by the way, while we're at it, can we throw in Adebayor to sweeten the deal?

The question really is what would you sooner have a Robinho or Bellars playing out of their skins. Under MH it had to be Bellars as he fitted perfectly into the mold. However as we all know that the same couldn't be said for Robinho. Lets hope under Mancini the roles will be reversed and that 4th spot will be ours

Mike D said:
The question really is what would you sooner have a Robinho or Bellars playing out of their skins. Under MH it had to be Bellars as he fitted perfectly into the mold. However as we all know that the same couldn't be said for Robinho. Lets hope under Mancini the roles will be reversed and that 4th spot will be ours

What he said.

PELS said:
Mike D said:

What he said.

Exacly a Robinho at the top of his game is a world beater of the highest order where as Bellars is a good player at mid table/ top half of the table premiership end of.

ianw16 said:
Not even close. Bellamy. Robinho can go. With whatever we get for him maybe we can find enough to buy ourselves a decent away kit instead of that black monstrosity (I'll throw in the extra fiver). If we got that much we'd be ripping somebody off. Sorry, the guy is a fake. Complete waste of oxygen, not to mention space.

Well, that's off my chest now! Oh by the way, while we're at it, can we throw in Adebayor to sweeten the deal?

while i agree bellamy has been excellent since joining city, the rest of swhat you say is complete rubbish

we need both type of players....the work horses like tevez and bellamy and ones with sublime skill like robinho and adebeyour......you never saw henry chasing down the ball while at arsenal....and there are other s who dont do this as well yet are regarded as superb players....

In any great tema you have players like robinho AND bellamy

Exactly what has anyone ever seen Robinho do for us, Madrid or Brazil thet's better than what Bellamy has produced for City? If Bellamy maintains the form he's shown so far, he'd walk into any City side I've ever seen & Dunga wouldn't hesitate to swap him for Robbie if he was Brazillian.

Robinho's an entertaining player with occasional moments of genius but he's never consistantly produced the kind of quality Bellamy's doing, either for club or country. If Robinho even gets close to Bellamy's level we really will be some team but he needs to improve about 50% if he's going to do it.

Neville Kneville said:
Exactly what has anyone ever seen Robinho do for us, Madrid or Brazil thet's better than what Bellamy has produced for City? If Bellamy maintains the form he's shown so far, he'd walk into any City side I've ever seen & Dunga wouldn't hesitate to swap him for Robbie if he was Brazillian.

Robinho's an entertaining player with occasional moments of genius but he's never consistantly produced the kind of quality Bellamy's doing, either for club or country. If Robinho even gets close to Bellamy's level we really will be some team but he needs to improve about 50% if he's going to do it.

I feel sorry for you, Really.

tomorrow bellamy HAS to play, regardless of robinho. with all the bullshit about a bust up with mancini, playing bellamy in his first game will shut them up (as long as he plays well)

Did you know that the Prozone stats for the game against Chelsea at the Bridge showed that over the whole game, Robinho could only summon the enthusiasm to sprint for a grand total of....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........

38 metres?!??!?!?

Now that is an insult. For 160k a week? He sprinted for about 4 seconds in total, for the WHOLE match?!

Bellamy it is for me. I don't want any player who disrespects the shirt the way Robbie does when it suits him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.