Bellamy should be in the 25

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
He'd still be in my team let alone the 25. Why are we even considering letting him go? Without his goals/assists we would have finished around 8th last season. Great impact player too.

What's the thinking? Too old?!

zeven said:
He will be in the squad. He is still quality, so age doesnt matter, look at giggs.

Exactly but what other reason is there. Perhaps personality clash with Bobby but you don't sell a good player just for that.

Cobwebcat said:
zeven said:
He will be in the squad. He is still quality, so age doesnt matter, look at giggs.

Exactly but what other reason is there. Perhaps personality clash with Bobby but you don't sell a good player just for that.

*opens can of worms*

Hughes and Elano?

C_T_I_D said:
Cobwebcat said:

*opens can of worms*

Hughes and Elano?

Great post !

I think City should keep Bellamy , unless he is willing to leave !

Our team needs players with the attitude of a Bellamy - we've plenty of ability, now it comes down to the mental side of the game and we need the likes of him to drive us on.

Difference was Elano stopped trying like Robinho. Whatever their disagreements off the pitch Bellers gives everything and that really counts when others aren't.

I'd be gutted if he has to go.

Keep him for an impact player his knees arn't what they were, but he works extra hard to keep fit.

no matter how many bust ups between manchini he still got a lot of games.

he is a versatile so if we need either winger or a forward in a match and we are short of options because of subs already made or red cards etc bellamy is perfect. plus he gives 100%,

and how many times did he score against us??? we shouldnt sell him to anyone in the premier league.

We'd be daft to get rid of Bellamy but nothing suprises me anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.