Bellamy should be in the 25

If our transfer dealings this summer end with the signings of Milner and Balotelli I will be gutted to see Bellamy leave, same with Ireland, but if our spending hasn't finsihed and TH seems to think we still have irons in the fire would we still feel as gutted if Dzeko was brought in to replace Bellamy and what if Maicon or Alves were bought occupying the squad place vacated by Ireland. Just a thought, IMO I wouldn't be too upset if that was to happen.

Our second best offensive player last season 13 goals and a similar number of assists from the left wing. Few players in the prem can match that.

So its insane to get rid of him, but looks like that is what is going to happen.

Last season : 11 goals
10 assists
In my opinion more man of the match performances than i can count so why should we let him go ? Bellers is still quality he showed it last season , still quick , can finish and should definately be in our squad and even the first team. i hope he starts upfront tonight with ade as id like to see him play up top again as he made his name as a striker

Cobwebcat said:
He'd still be in my team let alone the 25. Why are we even considering letting him go? Without his goals/assists we would have finished around 8th last season. Great impact player too.

What's the thinking? Too old?!

1000% agree.

sambacity4eva said:
richards30 said:
who has said we are letting him go???

Half of england.
ah right!! this the same people who said we couldnt sign yaya and silva???? only people who we need to trust is the manager and the board and in my opinion bellers will be going nowhere.

I think we should definitely try and keep him, but maybe he doesn't want to stay. I just get the impression he would prefer to carry on until he drops rather than fade out quietly.

Whilst I would be made up if he stays and does a job in certain matches maybe Bellamy would rather just have first team football as often as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.