Bellamy should be in the 25

Gwladiator said:
Prophet of Doom said:
He will not be going to Everton. He hates Moyes more than he does Mancini ( and thats a fact !! ) as well as you not being able to offer 60% of his wages.

What's he on?

Because Arteta's just signed a deal for £75k a week.

Everton are ruining football.

Does this mean he only stayed for the money? what a mercenary ;-)

lee-mcfc said:
Gwladiator said:
Well I doubt Celtic could cover enough of his wages and I doubt he'd want to step down into the championship when he could play at the top level for a few more years first.

It's probably between ourselves and Fulham but as you say, I wouldn't be suprised if he joins Fulham.

he's already came out and said he would like to move back to cardiff . but i do think he will move to fulham
I saw that as a bit of a "if Robinho can go back to Santos I'll go to Cardiff" type of retort to the club. I think this is a plain Robinho or Bellamy choice, and Mancini has chosen the thumb sucker.
Bellamy has every right to be pissed off if that lazy child is kept over him, but looking at it in the cold light of common sense, he's got maybe 40 top flight games left in him and we're only cutting off our own nose for a year or so.

Celtic&City said:
We agreed a deal with City today aparently.
I hope he goes to Celtic because he'll do well there.

I like Bellamy as a player and as an individual. He's coming towards the end of his career if you believe his own comments about his knee injury and the need for a special training regime and rest etc so he can not afford to sit on the bench. I don't really see him as an automatic starter so a move makes sense for all parties.

Why throw away your career with Celtic at his age?

Go to Fulham or some other PL side. Villa would have him.

i cant describe how pissed i was to find out bobby hadnt included bellamy in his 25 man squad, i think he is a quality player and has always played 110% for us. the passion he has was even exploited last season with the special advert city produced about him so they already know this, however its a personality clash i think with bobby. gutted to see him go and feel really bad its our club that have treated him this way. i think bobby should go before bellers personally. far to much defensive football tactics for my liking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.