Bellamy should be in the 25

Cobwebcat said:
zeven said:
He will be in the squad. He is still quality, so age doesnt matter, look at giggs.

Exactly but what other reason is there. Perhaps personality clash with Bobby but you don't sell a good player just for that.

I think they get on just fine.

Look at Mancini's comments about Balotelli being a handful. Basically he said, Balotelli is no problem as he already has to manage Bellamy and Tevez.

It was a jokey comment and not the sort of thing you would say about someone you had a real problem with.

My take is Mancini and Bellers have patched up whatever difficulties they have had, as you would expect from two professionals.

If he's here I can't see him not being in the 25.

But I doubt he'll be here.

If Bellamy stays or goes will probably be the biggest call we make out going player wise this summer.

THis one could really bite back on us if we get it wrong especially if he goes to a side we are competing with.

Really there is no reason to get rid of him. We have 4 comps to go at and there is room in the squad if we get rid of all the shitters we still have on the books.

spacecadet said:
Sad day ahead imo. Didn't even warm up last night did he except at half-time?
I think he was rested because he'll be playing in the Wales friendly midweek tbh, which probably means he won't be able to play against Spurs! Feckin internationals.....

bellamy has got to stay....he seems to be the only person who gives 100% when the chips are down. we need someone like bellamy with attitude and who isnt afraid of saying what they want to say.

I would like nothing better than to see Bellamy to stay, But after game last night feeling a bit worried as RM didn't give him a run out even after the fans were shout for him.......strange

Especially given that we have so many competitions this season which would mean him saving his knees and being fitter,quicker and even better to help the team when could upon.

Bellamy to me even at his age is more important than shaun,adam and lazy giraffe ade,we need players like bellers because when the chips are down,he is capable of picking the team up just with his enthusiasm but also never say die attitude.

his pace frightens defenders and he is also very versatile which is a very good thing to have in a team like ours,i am sure he would be very useful especially when teams are knackered near the end of the game.

We need to keep him,robinho,onuoha here and let go of bridge,lescott,ade,vieira.

We all want him to stay, I am dreading watching him score against us if he goes to another premier team (you just know that he will).

From our point of view it can only be a mistake to sell him to a rival, he's been far better than I ever expected. I'd love to see him have 1 or 2 more seasons with us being managed and used carefully and then sent to cardiff on a free as a reward.

However, in this day and age it's up to the player, if he wants out we'll just have to move on.

I've also got a niggling worry about his "love in" with the twitcher after the spurs game, what the fuck was that all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.