Bellamy should be in the 25

lee-mcfc said:
Gwladiator said:
Why not? If he can't go to a club in Europe then we'd be the highest placed.
i just cant see it. he would rather go back with mark hughes at fulham or move to celtic or cardiff

Well I doubt Celtic could cover enough of his wages and I doubt he'd want to step down into the championship when he could play at the top level for a few more years first.

It's probably between ourselves and Fulham but as you say, I wouldn't be suprised if he joins Fulham.

Gwladiator said:
lee-mcfc said:
i just cant see it. he would rather go back with mark hughes at fulham or move to celtic or cardiff

Well I doubt Celtic could cover enough of his wages and I doubt he'd want to step down into the championship when he could play at the top level for a few more years first.

It's probably between ourselves and Fulham but as you say, I wouldn't be suprised if he joins Fulham.

he's already came out and said he would like to move back to cardiff . but i do think he will move to fulham

lee-mcfc said:
Gwladiator said:

he's already came out and said he would like to move back to cardiff . but i do think he will move to fulham

Perhaps him and Shay.

He wanted to stay and finish his career off here but obviously that chance has now gone.
It's hard to say what he'll do from here but a cut in wages to be near his family will surely be on his mind................

tolmie's hairdoo said:
lee-mcfc said:

Perhaps him and Shay.

would make sense if arsenal are still trying for Mark Schwarzer?

With all the bad blood between the clubs there is less than no chance Bellamy would be allowed to go to Everton especially on loan. Celtic just got £10 million in for Mcgeedy so they have money.

He will go to Celtic or Fulham, not a top 8 prem side. Or he can train on his own and play in citys reserves this season. Or retire, forfeit his wages and play no football at all for a season (Like Collymore)

Everton fans are deluded beyond belief if they really think city are going to let Bellamy go there. Hes been told if he wants to go somewhere like Everton or SPurs they will have to pay a decent fee of around £6 - £8 million + cover all his wages.

The main issue for any club is his wages. Hes on £90k a week, much more than any of the top earners at Spurs or Everton currently. Wherever he goes its likely he will have to take a substantial wage cut.

Bellamy has a terrible attitude, hes been a real trouble causer at every club he has ever played for (and that is many). Really do think city are shaping up to make a big example of him TBH. Were pretty much the only club that could afford to.

Gwladiator said:
If it's true that you lot won't loan him to a team who finished in the top 6 last season and considering Arteta's new deal I'd imagine we are probably the team who can come closest to what he's earning.
Not meaning to be rude, but I think that Everton will not come "close" in any race for anyone from City for quite some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.