Bellamy should be in the 25

Gwladiator said:
If it's true that you lot won't loan him to a team who finished in the top 6 last season and considering Arteta's new deal I'd imagine we are probably the team who can come closest to what he's earning.

He will not be going to Everton. He hates Moyes more than he does Mancini ( and thats a fact !! ) as well as you not being able to offer 60% of his wages.

Prophet of Doom said:
Gwladiator said:
If it's true that you lot won't loan him to a team who finished in the top 6 last season and considering Arteta's new deal I'd imagine we are probably the team who can come closest to what he's earning.

He will not be going to Everton. He hates Moyes more than he does Mancini ( and thats a fact !! ) as well as you not being able to offer 60% of his wages.

What's he on?

Because Arteta's just signed a deal for £75k a week.

At this moment in his career he needs games. He's 31 and has tendonitis in his knees which will shorten his game. Last season he reckoned he had 1-2 top flight seasons left in him.

I think he will go to Fulham to re-unite with Hughes, or Celtic or Cardiff both clubs where he is liked.

Not sure if he'd play every week at Everton as he can't play the lone sriker role effectively, and that's what he wants

Marvin said:
At this moment in his career he needs games. He's 31 and has tendonitis in his knees which will shorten his game. Last season he reckoned he had 1-2 top flight seasons left in him.

I think he will go to Fulham to re-unite with Hughes, or Celtic or Cardiff both clubs where he is liked.

Not sure if he'd play every week at Everton as he can't play the lone sriker role effectively, and that's what he wants

He would play every week here but as you say probably not in the loan striker role. I'd imagine him filling a role similar to what he does for you lot if he ever came here.

Gwladiator said:
Marvin said:

He would play every week here but as you say probably not in the loan striker role. I'd imagine him filling a role similar to what he does for you lot if he ever came here.
So Moyes has abandoned the 451? Bellamy can't play that role.

He played as a wide forward for City. If you play Bellamy you have to drop one of your midfielders

Marvin said:
Gwladiator said:
So Moyes has abandoned the 451? Bellamy can't play that role.

He played as a wide forward for City. If you play Bellamy you have to drop one of your midfielders

We've done it before with Andy Johnson on the right. I imagine Bellamy could be accomodated in a similar fashion.

Gwladiator said:
Why not? If he can't go to a club in Europe then we'd be the highest placed.
i just cant see it. he would rather go back with mark hughes at fulham or move to celtic or cardiff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.