Bellamy to Cardiff

Neil McNab said:
Wales has a lot to offer someone like Bellamy
images

I would, in fact i probably have.

Robbie Savage was talking earlier on 5 Live.
Said he had just spoken to Bellamy and he has apparently been in talks with someone all day today. Wouldn't say who but it could be completed tomorrow. Said it may be a bit of a surprise, so we will wait and see

Redknapp saying Bellamy is too good for the championship...

Why the fuck is that cnut always talking about us?

Salford_Blue said:
Said he had just spoken to Bellamy and he has apparently been in talks with someone all day today. Wouldn't say who but it could be completed tomorrow. Said it may be a bit of a surprise, so we will wait and see

If its a surprise to City then Bellers is fucked!

fbloke said:
Salford_Blue said:

If its a surprise to City then Bellers is fucked!

the Welsh version:

Robbie Savage on Radio 5 says he spoke to Craig Bellamy this evening and Bellamy told him he'd be signing for a club on Tuesday, a club that he's been talking to today. Well Bellamy was supposed to be with Cardiff today. Is it adding up?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/bellamy_mania_starting_up_again_546882/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/t ... ndex.shtml</a>

ps I'm still reeling from your "perhaps 15 out from the senior squad in the next 20 days"

on that basis we need to sign another 5!!!

Let him go! He has had a cracking 18 months with us, just like his previous clubs (sic). We overpaid for him, but its too late too piss and moan about that now. He is still a good player so therefore I would rather see him at cardiff than any premiership club. Let him finish his career with his boyhood club! we were never gonna make any cash back off him anyway so let him go and play. Mancini doesnt want him so why be spiteful and destroy a man without any need for it. Surely it would be better to pay all his wages and let him play somewhere else rather than let him sit in our rreserves on full pay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.