Bellamy to Cardiff

Kinky by name said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Funny club, you have to pay for access to the best bits on their website.

I doubt it rakes in 95k p/w, mind you.

I hope you're not having a pop at my VIP forum idea!

I wish I had been that clever.

Anyway, the real money is in those ITK pay forums. Do you have any objections to moonlighting?

Anyone else absolutely sick to death of this all over the media.

I warmed to Bellamy but feel he has dry bummed us good and proper, with the "Craig Bellamy press conference". what an utter tool, slagging Robbie off for crying about not getting own way then doing the same thing.

Yes hes out of the 25 man squad, but maybe Bert just doesnt see what all the hype is about - hes hardly ripped up trees. A bit of bad behaviour i'm sure would have been brushed away if he was flying. He hasnt been ever since the tafia left.

You suprised me Mr Bellamy - miles better than i gave you credit for. I saw you miss 7 or 8 chances at Maine Road in your Cov days, but my word how much you have developed as a player was suprising! The shame however is your inability to suprise me and the rest of us Blues in your capacity to be an A1 cock

What a shame this is the memory that i'll hold, rather than you hitting the camera (and the fan arf) at the swamp....

Boo

Marwood, Cook, Bert the club are being dragged through the gutters by this fella. Get this matter closed today!

Doesn't matter how good a player is bottom line is you don't take the mick out of the club that pays your wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.