Bellamy to Cardiff

waspish said:
Just listening to the guy from south Wales echo and he said that Bellamy told him that its the first time in his career that he feels he is not wanted! WHAT!! wasn't there 47.000 fans singing his name and getting right behind him last season? all I can say is Fuck him! you play for the badge and fans nothing else!!!

He obv doesn't mean he's not wanted by the fans does he..?!!

City Raider said:
if he won't sell him to rival club, he obviously rates him! mad

I don't think the problem is Bellamy's ability, its his attitude - that's why we're getting rid.

The problem with Bellamy has never been his ability - pretty much every time he's left a Club its been the result of his piss poor attitude. And there's been a lot of Clubs now!

putting 2+2 together.

He's been banned from the training ground. If the club don't find him somewhere to train and play, he can walk away from his contract, claiming sporting just cause.

I think the Cardiff move might be a short term thing, maybe bids will still be invited, either in January or even, before this window shuts.

I don't buy the interpretation that we won't sell Given or Bellamy to premiership rivals, full stop. We're selling Ireland to Villa, so what's the difference?

Rather I think the club are refusing to be rail-roaded into letting them choose which club they want to go to, and on what terms.

blumoonrises said:
waspish said:
Just listening to the guy from south Wales echo and he said that Bellamy told him that its the first time in his career that he feels he is not wanted! WHAT!! wasn't there 47.000 fans singing his name and getting right behind him last season? all I can say is Fuck him! you play for the badge and fans nothing else!!!

No he doesn't,it's the manager who he along with a lot of our players thinks shite & not the fans.
you play for the badge and fans nothing else
I agree with that though & Bellers always has.

bluemanc said:
blumoonrises said:
No he doesn't,it's the manager who he along with a lot of our players thinks shite & not the fans.

but that's not what he says in his interviews. he seems to have a problem with 'the club', the 'five or six people making decisions'. Mancini is only one of them.

it's not the fans, that's true, they don't enter into the equation at all.

Chick Counterfly said:
putting 2+2 together.

He's been banned from the training ground. If the club don't find him somewhere to train and play, he can walk away from his contract, claiming sporting just cause.

I think the Cardiff move might be a short term thing, maybe bids will still be invited, either in January or even, before this window shuts.

I don't buy the interpretation that we won't sell Given or Bellamy to premiership rivals, full stop. We're selling Ireland to Villa, so what's the difference?

Rather I think the club are refusing to be rail-roaded into letting them choose which club they want to go to, and on what terms.

you're psychic chic
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/15/craig-bellamy-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ester-city</a>

putting 2+2 together.

Actually this is not strickly true. We have to give him somewhere to train and games to play - he can train at Platt Lane with the under 16s cant he ?

He can play in one of the Youth teams. The only power players have is that they are worth alot of money and paid a fortune in wages.

But quite obviously we dont care about the money. This is what is deeply rattling players like Bellamy. If they misbehave and cause trouble, we can quite litterally throw them on the scrap heap - they cant even hang round with the full squad causing trouble to try and force a move. Hence the rumours hes been told never to retrun to Carrington and city have agreed he can train at Cardiff - (Not with the first team) whilst we sort out what to do with him.

The Ireland Milner deal is different. They have something we want very much, Ireland doesnt really feature in Mancinis plans so hes happy to let him go to get a player he wants that fits in with his plans.

Bellamy wont be allowed to go to a Spurs or Everton, certainly not on loan. Forget about that, the club have made this clear Bellamy and several mangers that have shown an interest have said as much. Bellamy has no power at all to force a move to the likes of Spurs.

This is why Cardiff has come up. City probably see it as fitting punishement to demote him to the championship out of sight out of mind. Hes happy enough as its his home town and where his wife and kids are.

The only way he will end up at Spurs or Everton is if they pay a biggish fee for him. Even then I am doubful the club would agree to it. The want him out of the way somewhere he cant cause any trouble or get attention, limited press time so the championship or Celtic in the SPL are good options as far as city are concerned.

I would prefer to ship him up to Celtic tbh rather than be given the cushy easy option of playing in his hometown, but I doubt he will agree to it.

alera said:
putting 2+2 together.

Actually this is not strickly true. We have to give him somewhere to train and games to play - he can train at Platt Lane with the under 16s cant he ?

He can play in one of the Youth team. The only power players have is that they are worth alot of money and paid a fortune in wages. But quite obviously we dont care about the money. This is what is deeply rattling players like Bellamy. If they misbehave and cause trouble, we can quite litterally throw them on the scrap heap - they cant even hang round with the full squad causing trouble.

The Ireland Milner deal is different. They have something we want very much, Ireland doesnt really feature in Mancinis plans so hes happy to let him go to get a player he wants that fits in with his plans.

Bellamy wont be allowed to go to a Spurs or Everton etc, certainly not on loan. Forget about that the club have made this clear Bellamy and several maangers that have sown an interest have said as much. Bellamy has no power at all to forace a move to the likes of Spurs.

This is why Cardiff has come up. The club probably see it as fitting punishement to demote him to the championship out of sight out of mind. Hes happy enough as his home town.

The only way he will end up at spurs or Everton is if they pay a biggish fee for him. Even then I am doubful the club would agree to it. The want him out of the way somewhere he cant cause any trouble or get attention, press time so the championship or celtic in the SPL are good options as far as city are concerned.

Right. That is it. You have slagged Bellamy off like there is no tomorrow.

Stick him in the reserves? You really don't get Bellamy do you?

FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.