Bellamy

jimharri said:
In stereo, eh? Oh, and BTW, for your information, I never mentioned your name. So, you might just want top be a bit more careful about banding about accusations. Unless, of course, you recognise something about yourself in that post?

You can't get through a thread about Bellend without bringing up the name. Hence, I said you were obsessed.

And you are.

LEE BRADBURY said:
mcmanus said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
mcmanus said:
I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

When he is narking linesmen I think good on you Craig.
When he is annoying centrehalves.
Chasing lost causes into the corner.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick
Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

Fcuking glad I never went to your school.

For me if you say you hate someone, then suddenly love them that equates to a 360 turn around in the way you think thicko ?

180 degrees is half a circle.

You say you hated him with a passion now love him, hardly 180 degrees mate.

Fcuk me ……………………………………

Lee, Lee, Lee, 180 degrees is a complete turnaround. Say you're sorry!

Shooter 83 said:
What about the arguing for days with me saying he's shit? Everything I've said about him eariler has been spot on, im sure you would be goin on with yourself if he hadnt scored yet.

I bet you hate it when he scores.

So we have a difference of opinion, big deal. Don't get yourself so upset about things.

As for hating it when he scores, I don't. But I do hate it when I see him in our team.

LEE BRADBURY said:
mcmanus said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
mcmanus said:
I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

When he is narking linesmen I think good on you Craig.
When he is annoying centrehalves.
Chasing lost causes into the corner.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick
Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

Fcuking glad I never went to your school.

For me if you say you hate someone, then suddenly love them that equates to a 360 turn around in the way you think thicko ?

180 degrees is half a circle.

You say you hated him with a passion now love him, hardly 180 degrees mate.

Fcuk me ……………………………………

Nah you still got it completely wrong (I hope)

If you did a 360 you end up the way you are facing. Meaning I would still dislike Bellamy.

I have done a 180 degree turn meaning I always hated the prick but now I see him as a hard working, pacey, skilfull attacking machine.

Someone help me MOOMBA

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:
What about the arguing for days with me saying he's shit? Everything I've said about him eariler has been spot on, im sure you would be goin on with yourself if he hadnt scored yet.

So we have a difference of opinion, big deal. Don't get yourself so upset about things.

As for hating it when he scores, I don't. But I do hate it when I see him in our team.

You must be a sad sad man/women

Shooter 83 said:
moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

You must be a sad sad man/women

shim is.

360 is a complete circle,(isn’t it ? )

If I totaly change the way that i think have i not gone full circle and made a complete 360 turnaround.

love and hate are not best descibed as going 180 degrees thats only half a cycle ?

Have never said I have done 180 ,if anything does that not technically leave you undecided seeing as it is only half the circumference of a circle ?

my sincerest apologies if i am wrong here but i have never in my entire life used that term (trying to remember if i had any strange looks )

Ha ha, look at you two falling over yourself with the insults just because someone has a different opinion to you.

And I'm the sad one, ha ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.