Bellamy

moomba said:
scottyboi said:
leave it at that then and dont feel the need to post in the bellamy thread after he played a brilliant game for us. Attention seeking!

You do understand that all of my posts in this thread were responses to people, most of which were referring to me directly.

lol fair enough i just seen that post were you said you dont like him. But still just leave the guy alone he has done nothing wrong. What would he have to do to change your opinion?

TheMightyQuinn said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I hate Bellamy, he tried too hard, Robinho doesnt try hard enough. I want something very specific in all City's players. For the record I've never rated SWP as he's kinda short and I think that Elano needs a haircut before I consider him as a player. Oh and I think Caceido is too big.

ole, ole ole ole ole, Bellamy!!!!!! He's the man.

Uneven allotment of tattoos on arms. Therefore I can't rate him, that's how we roll on this forum.

Nah!!! He just didn't do the job for your mob!!!! He is now though!

bigmalsfedora said:
He is a prick but he is now OUR prick

Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lolEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

Fcuking glad I never went to your school.

For me if you say you hate someone, then suddenly love them that equates to a 360 turn around in the way you think thicko ?

180 degrees is half a circle.

You say you hated him with a passion now love him, hardly 180 degrees mate.

Fcuk me ……………………………………

Nah you still got it completely wrong (I hope)

If you did a 360 you end up the way you are facing. Meaning I would still dislike Bellamy.

I have done a 180 degree turn meaning I always hated the prick but now I see him as a hard working, pacey, skilfull attacking machine.

Someone help me MOOMBA

nah your having a mare pal 180 is the about face think about it

Yeah you "do an about turn" not "a full turn"... So 180 it is!

Unless you do a 540 and go all the way round for one last look...?

bigmalsfedora said:

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)[/quote]

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol[/quote]Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

For me if you say you hate someone, then suddenly love them that equates to a 360 turn around in the way you think thicko ?

Fcuk me ……………………………………[/quote]

If you did a 360 you end up the way you are facing. Meaning I would still dislike Bellamy.

I have done a 180 degree turn meaning I always hated the prick but now I see him as a hard working, pacey, skilfull attacking machine.

Someone help me MOOMBA[/quote]

nah your having a mare pal 180 is the about face think about it[/quote]Have conceded 360 takes you back to the start, was confusing it with an about turn, apologised earlier in the thread.

However.

Have never heard the term 180 degrees either, (not saying its wrong), just not a term I have heard very often, and as I said earlier it is open to interpretation.

Him and Robbie have a very tasty partnership forming. We do have a cracking side, should have won by about 5 tonight. Robbie was awesome the ball just sticks to him, as for Bellers. Always hated him and was pissed off when we signed him but fuck me i've changed my mind the guys CLASS!

cathkin said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I hate Bellamy, he tried too hard, Robinho doesnt try hard enough. I want something very specific in all City's players. For the record I've never rated SWP as he's kinda short and I think that Elano needs a haircut before I consider him as a player. Oh and I think Caceido is too big.

ole, ole ole ole ole, Bellamy!!!!!! He's the man.

Uneven allotment of tattoos on arms. Therefore I can't rate him, that's how we roll on this forum.

Nah!!! He just didn't do the job for your mob!!!! He is now though!

My mob?

I hope you dont think I'm Welsh or something???

LEE BRADBURY said:
bigmalsfedora said:

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol[/quote]Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

nah your having a mare pal 180 is the about face think about it[/quote]Have conceded 360 takes you back to the start, was confusing it with an about turn, apologised earlier in the thread.

However.

Have never heard the term 180 degrees either, (not saying its wrong), just not a term I have heard very often, and as I said earlier it is open to interpretation.[/quote]

No,No,No, Lee, No question of interpretation in matters of fact.

Believe us, 180 degrees is a turnaround!

LEE BRADBURY said:
bigmalsfedora said:

LEE BADBUY please read this it should take a minute

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=180</a>

However.

Have never heard the term 180 degrees either, (not saying its wrong), just not a term I have heard very often, and as I said earlier it is open to interpretation.[/quote]

So. Does anyone else "get" him now?

That is what I asked in my OP.

I think I do. This is a player that is very intense (which is shown in his workrate and passion). He is extremely vocal and HATES it when things are not going right.That leads (quickly) to frustration and he hits out.

In other words he is a supreme player when he is in the "zone."

Lets hope he stays there or is at least someone that Hughes understands better than any other Manager he has played under.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.