Bellamy

Mike D said:
Couldn't give a flying f*ck the poisoned runt is on £85k a week for 8 games we've had so far he should be willing to do a lot more than he has so far

Fucking hell! When did you crawl out of your shit laden shell again ?

You only ever come on here to complain.

For the first time in 30 years, things are actually looking good. The future is fucking brilliant for a change.

Take you negative shit and put it in a box and then shove it up your fucking arse.

I keep telling my mates I have the Bellamy syndrome these days - hurt my right thigh (strained muscle) a month ago now, still can't play right footed strikes properly. Hehe.

I think Bellamy would be (not only by us) rated much higher if he wasn't so injury prone. I personally think he could have hurried a bit to recover sooner this year, but as he is, it is vital that he overcomes his problems as much as possible and a 6 month break in playing could just be what the lad needs.

I like him a lot. Works hard, gives it all he's got, can finish and has skills. And that speed... Top class, when fit. I think even if we end up with 'justä RSC or Crouch and have him as well, they will compliment each others skills a lot and it could all work out very well.

bellamy is a fantastic player, he pretty much has everything. i cant wait for next season :-)

only a fuckin City fan could make a negative out of this... get the fuck over yourselves and give the lad the credit he deserves. He could just have easily fucked off for the summer, but he is going to give himself a fighting chance of having a prolonged chance of being fit, Ireland was lauded for the same on here so let's be consistent.

Didn't he say recently that he'd clean kaka's boots if he had to.. commendable attitude Mr. Bellamy. Wish we had more like you

stony said:
Mike D said:
Couldn't give a flying f*ck the poisoned runt is on £85k a week for 8 games we've had so far he should be willing to do a lot more than he has so far

Fucking hell! When did you crawl out of your shit laden shell again ?

You only ever come on here to complain.

For the first time in 30 years, things are actually looking good. The future is fucking brilliant for a change.

Take you negative shit and put it in a box and then shove it up your fucking arse.

wouldnt it be easier just to put a box up his ass. ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.