Bellamy's been banned from the club

mackenzie said:
zeven said:
What is that suposed to mean?
You actually take Bellamys side, over the club?

No. I would never take a players side over the Club I have loved for 40 years.

However, things recently that I have heard lead me to believe that City are quite capable of being two faced twats.

Ireland?

Bongo Joe said:
Very, very disappointed at this turn of events.

God I wish Hughes had done well here.

What?? Bellamy has acted like a complete knob and has rightly been shipped out. Do you seriously wish Hughes was a success just so Bellamy would stay? Mancini has signed Silva, Balotelli, Ya Ya Toure, Jerome Boateng and Kolorav. All players of the highest quality.

I'm more than happy with the "turn of events" thank you very much.

Why oh why can't people see what a shit stirring little twat this lad is? I can only think people are blinded by his fans favourite status. He's had more clubs than Nick Faldo for a reason......

Peter Doherty said:
mackenzie said:

However, things recently that I have heard lead me to believe that City are quite capable of being two faced twats.

Ireland?

Ish.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
Peter Doherty said:
mackenzie said:

Ireland?

Ish.

mancini taking no shit......other gobby n greedy players please take note...if you dont like what is happening at mcfc or dont like fighting for your place...please fuck off and close the door behind you....well done mancini the bluemoon is risin' :) ....bobby mancs blue n white army :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.