Bellamy's been banned from the club

Its comeuppance time for old Bellyache in the past he's been at clubs where he's released his venum then the club has had to transfer him because they can't afford to keep paying his wages rotting in the reserves. Uforntunatly for Bellend he has met his match in Bobby and club that can afford to pay his wages for sitting in the reserves

Personally I'd make the little runt wallow in his own stupidity, and send him out training with the kids, then lets see if he is serious about retiring.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:
As much respect as I have for you as a fellow poster here, I am not really willing to take statements you write down as cold hard facts just for the hell of it.

Let's be honest though, if we made a list of things allegedly done by Tevez and Bellamy, I know which one would be longer... and more to the point, who stopped messing about and buckled down and who has ousted himself from the club.

I am sure Bellamy had a chance to stay and prove his worth over the summer, up until he started causing a stir with not being guaranteed a place in the squad.

That's the difference.

As someone above said, the difference is in their importance to the team.

You don't have to believe me that Tevez said it's "Maincini or me" if you don't want. But you will remember his negative comments in the press during the run in. And you will remember his laughter after the United game.

There's a reason why they were the two players Mancini quoted as being hard to handle. Because they are both hard to handle.

But Tevez isn't God and Bellamy the devil. They both gave 100% past year and that's all that matters.

Yet again, I don't approve of Bellamy's comments. But this demonization of him is naive in the extreme. And lionising Tevez as a comparison is ridiculous to be honest.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNltIf8Mn50[/youtube]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's gone - CARDIFF - agreed last night

Fucking hell.

How much of his wages are we going to be paying?

He'll become a legend there overnight, by the way.

Players come and leave,no money no play,
the club still be there,moves up and down only in the table,

supporters still be there,watching the players come and go,watching the rank up and down.

It's funny but he''s being paid by us for his disgusting behaviour. Then, that would explain Marwood and Platt...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.