Bellamy's been banned from the club

corky1970 said:
brilliant .....this thread in a few words

" yeh he's a cnut of the highest order, glad the club banned him the twat...fucking liability good riddence.

" what" ?

hes training tomorrow ????

( cough) eeeeeeeerm.

fucking brilliant player , gives it everything , come on Bellers !!

b4famv.gif

This.

SSN are now reporting that Bellamy is set to return to training at City tomorrow...

Yea just saw that.

LOL the new hard line regiment lasted all of one day thats really showing him and the other rebels. Its almost like Bellamy and the tafia have been reading this thread, they cant tell me to fuck off I`m comming back to cause even more trouble.....

Never mind at least the Bellamy bummers on this forum will be happy.........

I suspect he wanted to go to Cardiff to train at least but as always it comes down to money. His agent has told him to get back there or he has no chance of getting a big fat pay off and a move to a club he wants if he lets the club marginalise him.

what tickles me is lots on here say dont listen to what the papers say,yet loads believe this shit without any comment from the club,

fast eddie said:
dw7 said:
bellamy to return tomorrow the agent must of been working hard on his calculator seeing how much they'd lose if he just left

Some ban. More of a "come back tomorrow when you've sobered up."

Yep. Or when you realise you're in breach of contract.

blueH1969 said:
what tickles me is lots on here say dont listen to what the papers say,yet loads believe this shit without any comment from the club,

I agree its funny, the stories yesterday may well turn out to be utter bullshit.

I'd still f**k the guy off though, because he clearly has bad mouthed his manager, I heard him.

I said it yesterday on here, but Bellers was NOT banned by the Club !!!!!
He was "advised to stay away to ensure that basically no further conflicts could arise" or similar wording.
Nothing wrong with that and a good move by Bert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.