Bellamy's been banned from the club

Kinky by name said:
oakiecokie said:
I said it yesterday on here, but Bellers was NOT banned by the Club !!!!!
He was "advised to stay away to ensure that basically no further conflicts could arise" or similar wording.

How do you know this?

Post subject: Re: Bellamy's been banned from the clubPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

Apparently the Club have NOT banned Bellamy from training nor the Club.
They have advised him that it would be best for all parties concerned if he kept away.
Slight difference, but I suppose it means the same thing, but put more diplomatically than Bellers recent outbursts.

Just to confirm what I said on Monday,as above.
This came from SSN Asian guy (who does the transfer news) who stated that Cardiff had not had any dialogue with City ref Bellamy and City denied that Bellers had been banned by the Club from setting foot into Carrington etc.

oakiecokie said:
Kinky by name said:
How do you know this?

Post subject: Re: Bellamy's been banned from the clubPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

They have advised him that it would be best for all parties concerned if he kept away.
Slight difference, but I suppose it means the same thing, but put more diplomatically than Bellers recent outbursts.

This came from SSN Asian guy (who does the transfer news) who stated that Cardiff had not had any dialogue with City ref Bellamy and City denied that Bellers had been banned by the Club from setting foot into Carrington etc.

Okay but can I get this straight? Are you attempting to disprove a media story with no quotes or endorsement from MCFC with another media story with no quotes or endorsement from MCFC?

Kinky by name said:
oakiecokie said:

Okay but can I get this straight? Are you attempting to disprove a media story with no quotes or endorsement from MCFC with another media story with no quotes or endorsement from MCFC?

So are we to believe that Bellers will NOT be back at Carrington or Eastlands later today,based on your assumption that todays papers are incorrect ??
Think we`ll find the answer within the next few hours.

So are we to believe that Bellers will NOT be back at Carrington or Eastlands later today,based on your assumption that todays papers are incorrect ??
Think we`ll find the answer within the next few hours

My assumption. Where did I make any assumption? Please point it out in my post. I'm not saying or claiming anything, I just asked you a question. Is the answer to that question yes or no?

Kinky by name said:

Think we`ll find the answer within the next few hours

My assumption. Where did I make any assumption? Please point it out in my post. I'm not saying or claiming anything, I just asked you a question. Is the answer to that question yes or no?

Don`t lets fall out over this assumption by either of us,but the quote came from SSN am Monday and as yet City have NOT denied this.
However,are we to believe in todays papers,media,that Bellers will/not be back at City later today ???????
Who knows as its all speculation and surely a guy in your profession would know better than most.
Any more and I wont give you any tips on E-bay best buys lol mate.

my opinion is that there's been a row and CB may have briefed a few journos to get the press on his side (big, bad City and all that) - the club has called his bluff and said: "get your fucking act together boyo or we'll smack you with a 150k fine and stick you in the stiffs/flog you to any shite club that makes a bid."

Sense has prevailed; they will meet tomorrow, Craig will give his side and City will tell him he's wrong and tell him what the options really are for him. That's my view.

No fall out mate I was just trying to find out why you would choose one media story over another.

Kinky by name said:
my opinion is that there's been a row and CB may have briefed a few journos to get the press on his side (big, bad City and all that) - the club has called his bluff and said: "get your fucking act together boyo or we'll smack you with a 150k fine and stick you in the stiffs/flog you to any shite club that makes a bid."

Sense has prevailed; they will meet tomorrow, Craig will give his side and City will tell him he's wrong and tell him what the options really are for him. That's my view.

No fall out mate I was just trying to find out why you would choose one media story over another.

I'm not so sure that's the case though. Mancini has been making comments about Bellers not being in the squad since as far back as July 27th.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=810375&cc=5901

In the US, Mancini is quoted as saying:

"I have not decided anything about Stephen Ireland. It is up to him to prove himself to me," Mancini said in the Daily Express. "It is clear that some players are going to be left off that list. I am not sure yet if one of those will be Craig Bellamy."

This is before playing him barely 70 minutes total during the preseason in the States. He returns home and is not included in the Valencia squad at all, with the following being said when probed about why Bellamy wasn't in the squad.

Craig Bellamy did not even get off the bench against Valencia, with Mancini confirming: "I cannot use 25 players in one game."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/english-premier-league/news/1017131/Mancini-eyes-double-swoop

Mancini is also quoted after the Valencia friendly as stating that the team that played in that game would likely start in the Spurs game.

'It is possible the team that started tonight will play against Spurs, but maybe I have to think about a couple of positions. both Shaun Wright-Phillips and Adam Johnson did very well as substitutes.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rs-Roberto-Mancini-unveils-new-look-side.html

It's now August 9th and the Europa squad is posted with no Bellamy or Ireland in the list. Bellamy now believes he won't be playing at all for City this season. On August 11th while away for a friendly he basically lays bare the situation as he sees it.

Bellamy was never given a chance to make the squad because he was marked for clearance last year due to what went down. He was simply kept around until City could finalize some deals to replace him before moving him on.

Since then, Mancini has made three seperate comments about Bellamy in the press:

"I have to choose 25. The rest must find another team. Craig is out of the list," Mancini said which was just after Bellamy's press conference.

After that, a second quote on August 13th stating:

"The rule is I have to make a list of 25 players and choose my team from that list. The ones who are out need another team and Craig Bellamy is out of the list."

http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6309895,00.html

And Finally today, he states:

With a bench valued at £90m on Saturday, Mancini will need a diplomat's powers to maintain harmony. In his defence, he declared that he had spoken to all the players, informing them that their playing time might now be more limited.

"All of them except Craig Bellamy," Mancini added, his grin hinting at a continued determination to see Bellamy out of the club.

"Management is difficult," he continued. "You have 20, 25 good players, and every three days have to choose 11 players. The others are sure not to be happy."

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...couple-of-months-to-make-it-work-2298599.html

I don't like the way that we as a club have gone about getting rid of some of our players. It's never going to be positive for a club to talk shite about players who were to a good number, fan favorites. They should simply have played up the contribution those players made and how unfortunately the team is moving in another direction. But to dick the players around is completely pointless and just causes tons of negative distracting press. The club invites this shit on itself by simply not conducting business in house.

macmanson said:
Kinky by name said:

I'm not so sure that's the case though. Mancini has been making comments about Bellers not being in the squad since as far back as July 27th.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=810375&cc=5901

In the US, Mancini is quoted as saying:

"I have not decided anything about Stephen Ireland. It is up to him to prove himself to me," Mancini said in the Daily Express. "It is clear that some players are going to be left off that list. I am not sure yet if one of those will be Craig Bellamy."

This is before playing him barely 70 minutes total during the preseason in the States. He returns home and is not included in the Valencia squad at all, with the following being said when probed about why Bellamy wasn't in the squad.

Craig Bellamy did not even get off the bench against Valencia, with Mancini confirming: "I cannot use 25 players in one game."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/english-premier-league/news/1017131/Mancini-eyes-double-swoop

Mancini is also quoted after the Valencia friendly as stating that the team that played in that game would likely start in the Spurs game.

'It is possible the team that started tonight will play against Spurs, but maybe I have to think about a couple of positions. both Shaun Wright-Phillips and Adam Johnson did very well as substitutes.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rs-Roberto-Mancini-unveils-new-look-side.html

It's now August 9th and the Europa squad is posted with no Bellamy or Ireland in the list. Bellamy now believes he won't be playing at all for City this season. On August 11th while away for a friendly he basically lays bare the situation as he sees it.

Bellamy was never given a chance to make the squad because he was marked for clearance last year due to what went down. He was simply kept around until City could finalize some deals to replace him before moving him on.

Since then, Mancini has made three seperate comments about Bellamy in the press:

"I have to choose 25. The rest must find another team. Craig is out of the list," Mancini said which was just after Bellamy's press conference.

After that, a second quote on August 13th stating:

"The rule is I have to make a list of 25 players and choose my team from that list. The ones who are out need another team and Craig Bellamy is out of the list."

http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6309895,00.html

And Finally today, he states:

With a bench valued at £90m on Saturday, Mancini will need a diplomat's powers to maintain harmony. In his defence, he declared that he had spoken to all the players, informing them that their playing time might now be more limited.

"All of them except Craig Bellamy," Mancini added, his grin hinting at a continued determination to see Bellamy out of the club.

"Management is difficult," he continued. "You have 20, 25 good players, and every three days have to choose 11 players. The others are sure not to be happy."

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...couple-of-months-to-make-it-work-2298599.html

I don't like the way that we as a club have gone about getting rid of some of our players. It's never going to be positive for a club to talk shite about players who were to a good number, fan favorites. They should simply have played up the contribution those players made and how unfortunately the team is moving in another direction. But to dick the players around is completely pointless and just causes tons of negative distracting press. The club invites this shit on itself by simply not conducting business in house.

Which list did Mancin say Bellamy was not on the Europa league one the Premier league list is not finalised yet. In what way has he "dicked" the player about. Mancinni obviously doesnt fancy Bellamy that is the managers perogative he is paid to make choices.

The negative press comes when a player goes and talks to the press that he is unhappy because he is not being picked....tough.....as Barry said people need to knuckle down and realise its a squad game

Now the premier league have introduced a rule that no more than 25 senior players are available if you are not on that list you can train or go and find another club. It is clear that City will not allow him to go to a serious rival. All that needs to happen is for him to find a club but I am sure City will have to help with the wages.

Mancini is constantly being asked who is on our list why because we are the only club with the depth in squad to actually go beyond the 25 and still have quality players available. I think the club have tried to keep everything in-house but it is in the interests of the like of Redknapp, agents and the media to stir up trouble to ensure that they get what they want i.e a new player, more money and more copy.

City have not said anything official so is all this speculation is caused by the media and the internet and is reported on Talksport and SSN as fact. We all neeed to calm down ggo away for 2 weeks stop speculating on the net, in the press and when we come back at the end of August all will be settled

Kinky by name said:

Ever get that feeling you're continually banging your head against a brick wall.

We're a bunch of journlists on here, twisting everything and assuming things that have never been said.

I just wish i could write headlines like you ;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.