BELLERS v ROBBIE

The difference is that Bellers has professional pride and wants to win every challenge and decision. Whether that is through loyalty to City or just himself and pride in himself it doesn't matter because it gets results.

Robinho on the other hand doesn't break a sweat most of the time. On occasion he'll play with a smile and turn a 3-0 into a 5-0 but other than that he lacks any kind of personal pride and I don't think he gives even the slightest toss about City.

I'd rather have a team full of players like Bellers who have pride in what they do ALL the time rather than fair-weather showboaters like Robinho who only play when they can be arsed.

masterwig said:
The difference is that Bellers has professional pride and wants to win every challenge and decision. Whether that is through loyalty to City or just himself and pride in himself it doesn't matter because it gets results.

Robinho on the other hand doesn't break a sweat most of the time. On occasion he'll play with a smile and turn a 3-0 into a 5-0 but other than that he lacks any kind of personal pride and I don't think he gives even the slightest toss about City.

I'd rather have a team full of players like Bellers who have pride in what they do ALL the time rather than fair-weather showboaters like Robinho who only play when they can be arsed.

so would mancini

Rob will be gone soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.