Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we not challenging then ?

No I don’t think so , if we don’t sign a decent dm/Cm

the defence will still be exposed whoever Is laporte’s partner and our keeper ain’t the best shot stopper,

the team needs freshening up , its gone stale , teams aren’t afraid of us or combing to the Etihad . We will be lucky to finish top 3 if we don’t sign a decent dm/Cm , left back and a forward we will he just a shit as this season gone

If they add Chilwell and Thiago Silva as is being reported they have significantly improved their defensive options.

I get the impression Brenda (and Lecister) is a highly ambitious man, who's aiming for top four placement.
So if he says it's okay to sell Chilwell, that to me is suggesting Ben might not be all that great.

No I don’t think so

So you are saying Frank's Chelsea with just the addition of Pope it would turn them into a better team than Pep's current City?

Hrm... they are a good side, and I think Frank is a really good manager, no doubt about that, but I wouldn't go that far.

I hope we put a bid in. He looks better than our options at LB, defensively anyway. And he's home-grown too. We shouldn't let Chelsea have a free run on him at the least.

I get the impression Brenda (and Lecister) is a highly ambitious man, who's aiming for top four placement.
So if he says it's okay to sell Chilwell, that to me is suggesting Ben might not be all that great.

So you are saying Frank's Chelsea with just the addition of Pope it would turn them into a better team than Pep's current City?

Hrm... they are a good side, and I think Frank is a really good manager, no doubt about that, but I wouldn't go that far.

no they’ve all already signed Werner and,zichec and if they get pope and hartvertz they will be.... 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.