Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just get someone like Grimaldo or Telles from the Portugese league. Or Tagliafico from Ajax. Probably as good/better than Chillwell, and they would be eager to join as well. We just need to get some foreign slots. Throwing Otamnedi as physically far away from Etihad as possible would be a decent start.

Absolutely agree with the first two. Tagliafico is too old for my liking and too slow.

What about Lucas Digne at Everton, thought he was excellent against Chelsea and Evertonians I know speak highly of him.
Any thoughts?
Great shout but i heard someone say he would cost 70 mil

What about Lucas Digne at Everton, thought he was excellent against Chelsea and Evertonians I know speak highly of him.
Any thoughts?
Good player, would have no problem with us getting him. Chilwell too, I wasn’t sure when we were first rumoured but he has been excellent this season.

Might as well... We basically have no top flite LB in the squad. Mendy apparently will not make the grade and Angelino is suited to playing against lower level teams at this point... hopefully he will improve as he adjusts but we need a proper LB.

Just about to sign a new deal, but we were linked to the Olympiarcos LB for around £ 5 million ? not seen him yet but apparently had a good game against Bayern
He's currently being linked with Rangers, which would suggest he's a level below what we should be looking at. Sometimes a single game against a top team can be deceptive. I thought that Shakhtar's left back looked really good too, although I think he's in his 30s.

Personally, I think we should always be in for the best young English players. But Chilwell's price is likely to be ridiculous after the season he's having.

Our full back game hasn't been what we were promised when Mendy and Walker first came in. Liverpool's full backs already have something like 10 assists between them this season. That's what ours were supposed to be like, but all of our full backs have just 2 assists between them (both Walker). Chilwell has 3 so far as does Digne.

With the amount of buying we're going to have to do this summer, I just can't see it. On a long term deal and Leicester aren't exactly willing sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.