Ben Chilwell

Average and made of chocolate. Or maybe he was once good and the injuries have ruined him, who knows.

"Wilson-Esbrand"

Jesus wept, he would struggle to get a game for a lower Championship side.
And yet he'll cost nothing and won't even be a drop in the ocean of our wage bill. People said the same about Zinchenko but we won a skipload of trophies with him and made the European Cup final. Might as well give the lad a chance. If he's no good we can shift him on in the summer.

And yet he'll cost nothing and won't even be a drop in the ocean of our wage bill. People said the same about Zinchenko but we won a skipload of trophies with him and made the European Cup final. Might as well give the lad a chance. If he's no good we can shift him on in the summer.

Looks decent on the overlap that Wilson-Esbrand but his positional sense defensively needs loads of work. He was a glaring weakness in the pre-season games he started. Talented player but he needs experience and his injury troubles probably mean he's ran out of time to impress at City.

Looks decent on the overlap that Wilson-Esbrand but his positional sense defensively needs loads of work. He was a glaring weakness in the pre-season games he started. Talented player but he needs experience and his injury troubles probably mean he's ran out of time to impress at City.
Simply not good enough, he was there just to make the numbers up.

I don’t want an injured player a players skinned by Mahrez I don’t want to help Chelsea he isn’t even young. That being said I do want a left back. I don’t think Pep is that interested in one I think he is ok with CB left back situation. People who watch other clubs think he is or was good. I don’t think there are many options out there. I think only go for this if it’s a loan which won’t be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.