Ben Chilwell

The injuries concern me but I do like him as a player.

Good balance of defensive and attacking attributes, proven in the Premier League, good existing relationships with half our squad from England.

If the medical team think they can keep him fit, I wouldn't be averse to this happening.

Hard pass. If he can’t stay healthy at Chelsea why would anyone expect to stay healthy here.

Great left back when he's fit but looking at his injury record I'm not sure we should take the gamble.

Really? One major injury but usually 35-40 starts a season prior to that? If he has an injury free 6 months before next season I would, depending how the price is

Really? One major injury but usually 35-40 starts a season prior to that? If he has an injury free 6 months before next season I would, depending how the price is
Signing him is a major gamble, especially after being out 6 months recovering with a cruciate ligament injury last season. And this season he's still he's still recovering from his hammy last November. Do you think he's worth the gamble with his injury record?

The injuries concern me but I do like him as a player.

Good balance of defensive and attacking attributes, proven in the Premier League, good existing relationships with half our squad from England.

If the medical team think they can keep him fit, I wouldn't be averse to this happening.

The key is here our medical team, not every medical team for the club is same quality wise. Just because in club A he constantly injured doesn't mean in club B he will have same issues, because a quality medical team can make huge difference.

If we only signed injury free player we never sign Gundo and recently Haaland in the first place.

Signing him is a major gamble, especially after being out 6 months recovering with a cruciate ligament injury last season. And this season he's still he's still recovering from his hammy last November. Do you think he's worth the gamble with his injury record?
Yep. Wouldn’t pay over 35 for him though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.