Ben Foster

Yes, I'm sure him and his 'big kick' would suit us to a tee. We'd have to totally change our tactics if this guy played. He's arguably the worst keeper on the ball since Beasant.
We would be much better with Gunn or Hart for that matter if Bravo left.

We wouldn't even be able to train properly with Foster, in training matches the team with Foster would have to play totally different to the one with Ederson.

Yes, I'm sure him and his 'big kick' would suit us to a tee. We'd have to totally change our tactics if this guy played. He's arguably the worst keeper on the ball since Beasant.
We would be much better with Gunn or Hart for that matter if Bravo left.

We wouldn't even be able to train properly with Foster, in training matches the team with Foster would have to play totally different to the one with Ederson.
Yep, it seems like all those who think he’s be a good signing are missing the fact that we aren’t interested in old school keepers anymore.

Yep, it seems like all those who think he’s be a good signing are missing the fact that we aren’t interested in old school keepers anymore.
We're that dominant these days opponents in the main sit so deep that he could roll the ball out to anyone of 4/5 players or if in a press hoof it over the top for Sane, Kun,Jesus or Sterling to run onto.

Eddie seems quite a tough bloke though and I'd doubt he'd get much game time barring the cups.

Exactly, we already have a keeper better than Foster in Hart, younger too. And better with his feet. Yet surplus to requirements. Even if it were for non footballing reasons that Hart was axed, I'm sure even he would tow the line to be part of this squad.
Not to mention Gunn is arguably better than both, much better with his feet too.

004.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.