Benat

I don't see Chelsea signing him as they are about to sign another Brazilian midfielder. I hope we have made a bid now as this is a realistic move for us at this stage of the season.

Ray78 said:
I don't see Chelsea signing him as they are about to sign another Brazilian midfielder. I hope we have made a bid now as this is a realistic move for us at this stage of the season.

Another Brazilian? Do you have his name?

Kompany is King said:
Ray78 said:

Another Brazilian? Do you have his name?

Taison.

i watch him tonight against zaragoza...maybe some of you will not agree with me but if i was in mancini place i will pay 25M for felainni...i know he will much expensive than benat but a midfield with yaya and felainni will boss the PL..yaya and benat i don't see it

MihaiCity said:
i watch him tonight against zaragoza...maybe some of you will not agree with me but if i was in mancini place i will pay 25M for felainni...i know he will much expensive than benat but a midfield with yaya and felainni will boss the PL..yaya and benat i don't see it

Speaking if which, Gollum has been told to sell if he wants to buy in this window. I hope he wants to cash in.

City needs 2 players this january. One of those 2 is clearly Felliani. I love Benat, and was biggin him up last season. But Felliani is just the kind of dominant all round midfielder we need. And then we need a dribbler/attacking mid.

Be that, Isco, Jovetic, Rodriquez, Koke, Aspas e.t.c. ANy one of these livewire attacking types to help vary our offense will do.

Benat is more suited to our style than Felliani, and we do have more chance of signing him in my opinion. If we ever put a bid in is up to both Mancini, Soriano and Begiristain

Blue Haze said:
He might allow Yaya to play in his best spot- up front

------Benat--------Barry
-------------Yaya
Nasri-------Aguero-------Silva

Not a bad Attacking Line up.

I don't understand why Blues think Fellaini is the man to improve us.

It's quite clear from watching him this season his best position is behind the striker and not in central midfield, his best asset is his strength and height where pretty much mastery of 'long ball' football sums his style of play.

Beñat suits our style of play more, he plays on the floor and can control a game in the middle of the park, however I don't think he is the answer to our problems in midfield as if anything he will be a backup to Yaya in my opinion, something we definately need to look into as we are relying on him too much.

A Player like De Rossi, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Fernandinho, Xavi etc.. are the types of players we need in the midfield in my opinion.

If we were looking for a player to play behind the striker and support play, offer goals and create goals then Fellaini would be the man, we have Silva, Nasri and Tevez playing there already though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.