Lescott, Nastasic
Kompany, Rodwell
Clichy, Kolarov

Garcia, Milner
Yaya, Benat

Silva, Isco, Thiago
Deulofeu, Suarez, Redmond

Aguero, tevez, Dzeko,Guidetti

perfect 25 man squad with a good youth influence.

Poor Barry and Nasri.

Benat and milner are better than Barry in my opinion and Isco and Thiago are better than Nasri already at 20 years old, aswell as Barry's age and the fact that Nasri is just lazy and prob only playing to 50% of his ability which is just not good enough.

Nasri lazy ?...usually runs more yards than any other player on the pitch. Milner better than Barry ? I like Jimmy but he's not close to Gazbaz at the minute.

*Whistles for Txiki* Just scored a quality free-kick.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/1-2-real-betis-benat-v-getafe/#.UJg3xP7iCtc.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/1- ... tc.twitter</a>

Him being Basque, I wonder why Athletic Bilbao haven't made sure to get his signature, especially now with Javi Martinez off to Germany.

Anyway, he looks like quite a player and I hope there is truth in the recent reports.

Matt the Giant said:
Him being Basque, I wonder why Athletic Bilbao haven't made sure to get his signature, especially now with Javi Martinez off to Germany.

Anyway, he looks like quite a player and I hope there is truth in the recent reports.
They let him go three years ago...Crazy.

Joehannes said:
Matt the Giant said:

They let him go three years ago...Crazy.

Oh they did? Why on earth would they do that?
Maybe the lad wanted out.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
whats this guys style of play?
i just hope we get a deep lying playmaker.
this is pretty much him<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 pm --<br /><br />I would love to see Benat come in over January and the Summer alongside Isco, Toby Alderweireld and maybe a striker too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.