Lescott, Nastasic
Kompany, Rodwell
Clichy, Kolarov

Garcia, Milner
Yaya, Benat

Silva, Isco, Thiago
Deulofeu, Suarez, Redmond

Aguero, tevez, Dzeko,Guidetti

perfect 25 man squad with a good youth influence.

Hart, Pantilimon, Johansen

Richards, Maicon, Zabaleta
Kompany, Nastasic, Lescott, Alderweireld
Clichy, Kolarov

Yaya, Benat, Barry, Garcia, Milner
Silva, Nasri, Isco, Sinclair

Tevez, Aguero, Huntelaar/Dzeko, Guidetti

My perfect 25 man squad
Along with Rekik, Suarez, Lopez, Nimely, Scapuzzi and Rodwell out on loan

I warched last night sevilla-betis(5-1) just to watchhim..ok it's hard what player is the best when they was hamerred with 5-1 but if i have go name the best player from betis i will chooise him by a mile..he is the type of player we really need and mancini must go and buy him in JAN

Just been to Guillem Balague's book launch at Waterstones on Deansgate, had a small chat with him about City and got talking about Benat, who I inquired about.

He said he is the closest player to Arteta and would be perfect for a team like Everton, he said he is not the player for City and spoke highly of Javi Garcia.

Good chance to see him at 9pm as Betis are playing Real Madrid and it's on Sky. I remember him playing well against them last season, it might depend how much of the ball Betis have this time.

Blue Haze said:
Beautiful strike by Benat from outside the box. 1-0 Betis

Benat and Isco in January, job done

And one of Falcao or Cavani and PL title is secure..

That pass over the top of the defence is exactly what we need. Bypasses all that pressure. Can't believe Ballague equated him to Arteta and said he belongs at Everton, clearly not.

MihaiCity said:
Blue Haze said:
Beautiful strike by Benat from outside the box. 1-0 Betis

Benat and Isco in January, job done

And one of Falcao or Cavani and PL title is secure..

Agree 100% isco and benat have been really impressive tonight and they both play in positions we need. Both should be bought in january regardless of whether we can sell anyone. As for falcao/cavani we may have to wait till the summer when we can get rid of balotelli and one of Tevez/Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.