Benefit Street on Channel 4

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
metalblue said:
Only in the cellar can we argue about the best way to dry clothes.

Not everyone can wear new Savile Row suits everyday like you do mate.
Even if they are Jimmy Savile's Row.
I dried a pair of socks under the grill once after being thrown out by an irate girlfriend after popping out for some milk with a full wallet and returning four days later from the Cheltenham festival with a hangover and an overdraft.

Huh? did you forget the milk?

metalblue said:

I dried a pair of socks under the grill once after being thrown out by an irate girlfriend after popping out for some milk with a full wallet and returning four days later from the Cheltenham festival with a hangover and an overdraft.

Brilliant!

metalblue said:
metalblue said:

Probably ignored her racing tips and ended up winning fuck all. No wonder he got the boot ;)

M18CTID said:
metalblue said:

Probably ignored her racing tips and ended up winning fuck all. No wonder he got the boot ;)

That's about the size of it mate.
She sold my entire record collection on Dickenson Road market in a hissy fit.
Can't say I blame her.
She ended up with some property tycoon millionaire, so I guess she had a lucky escape.

kinkysleftfoot said:
So how do you get kids clothes dry when it's the middle of fucking winter and raining and you haven't got a tumble dryer, which eat money you also haven't got?
When I was a student, all my crap digs were crap because some **** of a landlord never spent a penny on them and didn't give a fuck, as long as he was coining it in.
Obviously not all landlords are *****, but quite a lot of them are.

You dry them on the radiators but leave the windows open a bit........it's not so difficult really.

...and end up with youngsters with chest complaints and colds from droughts, or spend a small fortune turning the heating up.
Are you sure you've thought this through?

Good god man, having a window slightly open never hurt anyone!

M18CTID said:
metalblue said:

That's about the size of it mate.
She sold my entire record collection on Dickenson Road market in a hissy fit.
Can't say I blame her.
She ended up with some property tycoon millionaire, so I guess she had a lucky escape.
What a shallow woman.
She left a guy who grills his socks for a millionaire!

kinkysleftfoot said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
You dry them on the radiators but leave the windows open a bit........it's not so difficult really.

...and end up with youngsters with chest complaints and colds from droughts, or spend a small fortune turning the heating up.
Are you sure you've thought this through?

Good god man, having a window slightly open never hurt anyone!

I kinda think you have skipped over the fact the central heating is fucked and the landlord hasn't fixed it.

The last thing I would do in a shit tip damp ridden house without heating would be to start opening windows. Why are you defending scally kunt landlords ..... is it your hatred of poor brown folk or your love of Tory boys taking the piss out of the benefits system?

What exactly are that big lass and fungi living off?

Presume she'll get something for the kids, they'll both get housing benefit and maybe £60 dole money each.

Is that the lot?

Turned it off after 10 minutes last night, its run its course for me and not even entertaining now.. I am going to move there though.. As white Dee says, you can have millions in the bank but not have what we have here..!
Quality..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.