Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a player!

His crossing is out of this world.

Such an asset for us. Genuinely think he can become the best LB in the world. Always smiling and positive as well something not common.

He looks such a great character and what an athlete, just a beast on the left with quality crossing ability.

It's like having a prime Yaya at LB. He's got the lot. Strength, pace, dribbling ability and the best crosser of the ball I've seen in a long time. Glad he got an assist as he deserved one.

Absolute class and only 23 so his defensive positioning which is my only issue with him currently will also improve with age

It's like having a prime Yaya at LB. He's got the lot. Strength, pace, dribbling ability and the best crosser of the ball I've seen in a long time. Glad he got an assist as he deserved one.
Haha. First sentence is too true.

It's just not fair for the opposition when KDB drifts to the left and Mendy is on the overlap. Quite possibly the 2 best crossers of the ball in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.