Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 in the squad, both different profile - the only glaring lack of depth apart from DM is for a goalscorer. Especially considering Mahrez does not appear to fill the need he was signed for so far
Absolutely disagree. He’s played Sterling there along with Silva and even KDB. No one worth their salt would come in and sit in the stand (as they wouldn’t make the bench) behind those two.

"Are we really going to sell him in the summer" in my mind is implying a source or rumour

"Are we going to seriously consider selling him in the summer?"

That is what I wrote. Key words "are we" and "consider"

I have no inside info, I would be surprised if we did sell but if they persist, I would consider selling

Ar we going to seriously consider selling him in the summer? Surely we can't play a third season with no recognized left back?
Don't think we'll sell him, but will bring in competition for that position rather than makeshift midfielders which I think has been found out now. Pep has less and less trust in Danilo, Zincheko and Delph for left back as the weeks tick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.