Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he in Barca for treatment or a consultation? I recall Bernardo visiting Cugat around the last international break but don't think he had any treatment.

Is he in Barca for treatment or a consultation? I recall Bernardo visiting Cugat around the last international break but don't think he had any treatment.

The 'report' is that he is consulting with Cugat due to an aggravation of his knee injury after his FA Cup appearance

The 'report' is that he is consulting with Cugat due to an aggravation of his knee injury after his FA Cup appearance

Thanks mate, still amazed that he played in that one, he wasn't supposed to be ready until around now.

Be strange if Pep said that and he's actually injured. Why try and cover it up?

Guys turning into a bit of a sick note.

His time at City is coming to an end I've heard, and probably rightly so

What we have done over the past 18 months with our left back essentially out for the entire time is miraculous, an absolute miracle.
Ultimately I think his injuries (whilst not exactly or entirely his fault) will be what costs us the genuine possibility of a crack at 4 trophies.
I don't think personally that you can compete in april/may on all fronts without a proper full back playing in his own position.
Heard from where?

His time at City is coming to an end I've heard, and probably rightly so

What we have done over the past 18 months with our left back essentially out for the entire time is miraculous, an absolute miracle.
Ultimately I think his injuries (whilst not exactly or entirely his fault) will be what costs us the genuine possibility of a crack at 4 trophies.
I don't think personally that you can compete in april/may on all fronts without a proper full back playing in his own position.
sources ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.