Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pep when asked if Mendy is in Hong Kong. "Wow, I didn’t know. He said he was going to Paris but Hong Kong is far away, I need to download Instagram. It will definitely not be okay if he is in Hong Kong."

What the fucks going on here?

Pep when asked if Mendy is in Hong Kong. "Wow, I didn’t know. He said he was going to Paris but Hong Kong is far away, I need to download Instagram. It will definitely not be okay if he is in Hong Kong

"Pep when asked if Mendy is in Hong Kong. "Wow, I didn’t know. He said he was going to Paris but Hong Kong is far away, I need to download Instagram. It will definitely not be okay if he is in Hong Kong."

What the fucks going on here?

Pep’s language was a bit more colourful at one point
“F*** he’s a lucky guy...”

Mendy is in trouble putting Pep in that position. Pep turns to the guy next to him and asked if he knew. The guy says no then Pep says well you should.

"Fuck he's a lucky guy" "no that is not OK" If that's a joke by Mendy then Pep isn't happy.

You can only imagine the state of Pep as soon as he left the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.