Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a similar hope for Bojinov! I think any player who misses virtually two seasons is not going to be as good when they come back. Personally I think it’s over for him with us or he will be a number two at best. We have to buy a reliable and top quality LB this summer.

To be fair we just need someone who can play LB in our team and that might not be a traditional LB. Zinchenko has done brilliant and he is not a LB. Reliable is the key.

I'd go for Lucas Digne from Everton. I have been saying this for a few years. He was excellent at Roma (on loan from PSG) a few years back and got a move to Barca as a result but was clearly 2nd choice to Alba. Ultimately he chose to move to Everton to get regular game time. Fair play as he was getting a decent amount at Barca and he could of just sat there and waited it out. Bottom line is he is to good for Everton and would fit very well for us as he is a natural left footer and Left Back, technically good and has played at left midfield and center midfield at times.

I want to know just what is up with him? Since the Burton away game he has only been on the bench once as an unused sub against West Ham.

Surely he could have been on the bench more than that, there must be something seriously wrong with him.

I want to know just what is up with him? Since the Burton away game he has only been on the bench once as an unused sub against West Ham.

Surely he could have been on the bench more than that, there must be something seriously wrong with him.

Didn’t Pep say he wasn’t fit for the West Ham game and was only on the bench to make up the numbers or am I just dreaming shit like this?

What's surprising?
A meniscus injury can be long term and complicated, as we can see.
Especially for such a heavy and physical athlete.
Any full return prediction is absolutely impossible. Maybe next season.
Anything else would be a surprise to me.
Wish him luck and look somewhere else in the meantime.

What's surprising?
A meniscus injury can be long term and complicated, as we can see.
Especially for such a heavy and physical athlete.
Any full return prediction is absolutely impossible. Maybe next season.
Anything else would be a surprise to me.
Wish him luck and look somewhere else in the meantime.

I don’t think we will see him in a city shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.